Kerala: Six Night Private Tour For Two With Houseboat Dining Experience for £495 Per Person, or With Flights for £1,119 Per Person from Kerala Travel Centre (Up to 50% Off)
Hotels with sea views, beachside locations and luxurious outdoor pools
The StayAccommodation for six nights
One night on a traditional houseboat, with evening meal
Private tours of local sights
Breakfast each morning
All transfers in private air conditioned car
Optional return flights to Cochin
Valid 1 May to 30 September 2012.
Valid for double occupancy only.
Must purchase 2 Groupons or pay single occupancy supplement of £396.
May buy multiple as gifts.
Booking required by phone on 0808 178 9799 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-refundable once confirmed.
Excludes visas, visit http://in.vfsglobal.co.uk for more information.
Up to 2 children under the age of 5 may stay for free.
Extra bed for second child available for £135 supplement (not available on houseboat)
Flight option includes departures from London Heathrow and London Gatwick to Cochin.
Flights may be indirect.
32kg luggage allowance per person.
Original value based on hotel rack rates and additional extras included with tour.
Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
From the mystic wonders of Cochin to the coconut palms of Marari, the Kerala Travel Centre opens up a vast sub-continent with an adventurous portfolio of tours. Each member of the UK-based team has lived in India, applying their grassroots knowledge to each carefully planned itinerary. Lying in the sun-baked south, Kerala is a land of lush green tea plantations, sleepy backwaters, and fiery local cuisine.
Tour Kerala with today's Groupon from Kerala Travel Centre. Choose from the following options:
In twin or double rooms, with breakfast, houseboat dinner, transfers, and guide
• £1,119 per person for a six night tour for two (Up to 39% off)
In twin or double rooms, with breakfast, houseboat dinner, transfers, guide, and return flights to Cochin
With sea views from every bedroom, the Bunton Boatyard in Fort Cochin introduces guests to the comfortable elegance of an enviable location. Supper can be taken on the terrace, and the heat of the day can be balanced by swift cool plunge in the outdoor pool. Transferring to Keralan backwaters, visitors will check in for night on a traditional houseboat, sampling some of the local cuisine with a candlelit dinner along the water. The Coconut Lagoon resort is all wood panelling and cosy cabins arranged around neat slips of a large palm-edged pool. The final few days can float by on an ocean breeze at the Marari Beach Resort, unfolding over 30 acres of beachside relaxation, from the thatch-roofed rooms to the candlelit canopy of the dining room.
- Day One Arrival in Cochin, with a sunset cruise along Cochin harbour on a private boat on the first evening.
- Day Two Sightseeing tour of Cochin, including the Synagogue, St Francis Church, and Santa Cruise Basilica. Kathakali dance performance in the evening. Overnight at the Brunton Boatyard.
- Day Three Two hour transfer to Allepey, with a cruise of the backwater canals, lakes, and coves. Canoe ride along the smaller channels, before traditional supper on the houseboat. Overnight stay on the houseboat.
- Day Four Transfer to Kumarakom, check in at the Coconut Lagoon.
- Day Five Transfer to Marari Beach Resort. Optional visit to the Butterfly garden and an organic farm.
- Day Six Day at leisure on the beach. Cookery demonstration by the resort chefs.
- Day Seven Departure transfer to Cochin for return flight home.
Flights: Indirect flights to Cochin are available from departures from London Heathrow and London Gatwick are included as one option of this deal.
Airport: Return transfers from Cochin airport to the hotels are included.
Remember to tip your driver or guide. Kerala Travel Centre recommends 300 rupees per day, which is roughly £4.
The food was excellent and so was the service. The rooms were comfortable and very well equipped with a lovely view over the sea to the nearest island with a never-ending supply of ships and small boats to watch. It is very conveniently located in the centre of the old town of Cochin and a short walk from the famous fishing nets and seafront.
– RussellHerefordshire (reviewing Brunton Boatyard), TripAdvisor, Feb 2012
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the UK
Further deals in other categories
Kerala Travel CentreThe UK's leading