Six Night, Seven Day Private Tour of India's Golden Triangle with Accommodation and Transport for £349pp with India Travel Centre (£699 Value)
- Also includes Chauffeured driven air-conditioned private transport
- Guided tour of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
- Explore a wealth of cultural and historical sites
- Gaze upon the fabled Taj Mahal
- Heritage accommodations with bed and breakfast and choice of double or twin rooms
- Traditional puppet show
- Elephant ride to the Amber Fort
- Traditional Meet & Greet
- Tuk Tuk Ride through the bazaars of Delhi
Voucher valid for 1 person, may buy multiple as gifts.
Booking required within 2 weeks of purchase, by 16 Aug 2011. Tour dates can be booked through 31 Dec 2012. Once booked, dates are not cancellable or changeable. Visa fees and flights not included. The £349 price is valid for travel dates until 30 Sept 2011. Bookings outside these dates can be made for an additional £100 supplement. All values based on two people staying in a double or twin room. £279 supplemental fee applies to single travellers (charged upon booking). First 100 Groupon customers entitled to return flight fare of £499 including all taxes and charges (excluding Aug, Dec, Jan), enquire upon booking (flights from LHR or LGW only). ATOL protected (ATOL 9474). Book by calling: 08001954290 (open Mon-Sat, 9am-8:30pm), Sun (9am-5pm). Opportunity to combine tour with other excursions in India, enquire upon booking.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Despite valiant attempts to the contrary, donning sunglasses and hiding under a blanket behind the sanctuary of a sofa cannot prevent the boring
knitting stories favoured by Auntie Millicent. Escape familial frustrations and get away from it all with today's Groupon:
for £349 per person, embark on a six night, seven day private tour of India's Golden Triangle for two from India Travel Centre.
Whisking ambitious adventurers away on thrilling escapes to the seductive embrace of the Asian sub-continent, the PATA associated India Travel Centre is an absolute authority an all things Indian.
Offering tailor-made trips to suit all Delhian desires, this specialist travel company has dedicated its existence to researching, testing and compiling the highlights of this mysterious nation on the fringes of the Himalaya. With discovery, wildlife and family tours as well as honeymoon and specialist packages, travellers are free to mix and match to the heart's content, from criss-crossing the tiger and wildlife reserves to enjoying breathtaking houseboat cruises in the enchanting backwaters of Kerala.
Selecting a significant other, spend seven days exploring the legendary Golden Triangle, beginning in the heart of Delhi and discovering this fascinating city, including a ride on a tuk-tuk rickshaw ride through the narrow lanes and bazaars of this ancient city. Enjoy staying in some of the finest heritage properties in Agra and Jaipur as well as air-conditioned transport between destinations, and be exposed to the true India through this once-in-a-lifetime expedition to the home of the snow leopard.
Tour Itinerary• Day One: Meet and greet at the airport with a tuk tuk rickshaw ride through the narrow lanes and bazaars of the old city as far as the Red Fort. Stay at the Kingston Park Hotel.
• Day Two: Travel to Agra to the seat of the Imperial Mughal court, the Taj Mahal and visit the Agra Fort.
• Day Three: Visit the Taj Mahal at sunrise, with photograph on-site. Visit Itmad-ud-Daulah's Tomb in the afternoon.
• Day Four: Drive to Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri and watch a traditional puppet show in the evening.
• Day Five: Morning excursion to the Amber Fort on an elephant before visiting the Hawa Mahal.
• Day Six: Travel to New Delhi and visit Humayun's Tomb.
• Day Seven: Transfer to airport
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the UK
Further deals in other categories
Kerala Travel CentreThe UK's leading