Greyhound Racing: Admission For Two With Racecard, Burger or Hotdog, and Drink Each for £8 at Love the Dogs (Up to 72% Off)
- Illuminated tracks and comfortable seating
- On-site food outlet with range of different track-side bars
- Admission for two with racecard
- Burger or hotdog, and drink each
- Evening of entertainment
- Approximately 12-13 races
- Vegetarian options available
Limit 1 per 2 people. May buy multiple. Limit 1 per redemption. Present printed Groupon at time of redemption. Registration online is optional. Valid Fri- Sat at Wimbledon Greyhound Stadium (SW17 OBL); Thu-Sat at Belle Vue Greyhound Stadium Manchester (M18 7BA); Fri-Sat at Perry Barr Stadium (B42 2ET); Fri-Sat at Hall Green Stadium (B28 8LQ); Thu and Sat at Oxford Stadium (OX4 6LJ). Must be 18 or older with valid ID. Drink will be a pint of Carling, or a drink to the equivalent value, or a soft drink. Gates open 6.30pm, first race 7.20pm/7.25pm, last race approx. 10.30pm. Trackside area only. One racecard each. Original value based on most expensive options. Valid on option purchased only. Original value verified 23 May 2012 at 2.29pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Unleashing grey blurs in broad streaks at tracks nationwide, Love the Dogs matches a light-hearted and celebratory atmosphere with the exhilaration of seeing a light-footed greyhound travelling at full pelt.
Enjoy a day at the dogs with today's Groupon from Love the Dogs. Choose from the following options:
Greyhound racing admission for two
With a racecard, cheeseburger or hotdog, and a pint of Carling or alternative drink each
- £8 for entry for two at Wimbledon Greyhound Stadium (Up to 72% off)
- £8 for entry for two at Belle Vue Greyhound Stadium, Manchester (Up to 71% off)
- £8 for entry for two at Hall Green or Perry Barr, Birmingham (Up to 71% off)
- £8 for entry for two at Oxford Stadium (Up to 71% off)
About The Event
Greyhound racing may be a British institution, but at Love the Dogs the sport's modernity is reflected in its extensive hospitality facilities, as well as the pristinely illuminated cambered bends of the track. Events typically feature 12 or 13 races per evening and the dogs are treated to thrilling courses of challenging twists, combined with an inside running rail to ensure a safe circuit. The Grandstand Restaurant serves a wide-ranging menu and offers on-table betting for a convenient flutter, while the panoramic views and TV monitors enable relaxed viewing of the proceedings on track.
- Valid for races on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday, depending on location
- First races typically 7.20pm or 7.25pm
- Up to 13 races per night
GRA Wimbledon Greyhound Stadium, Plough Lane, Wimbledon, SW17 OBL (Fri-Sat)
Belle Vue GRA Stadium, Kirkmanshulme Lane, Gorton, Manchester M18 7BA (Thu-Sat)
GRA Perry Barr Stadium, Aldridge Road, Birmingham, B42 2ET (Fri-Sat)
GRA Hall Green Stadium, York Road, Hall Green, Birmingham, B28 8LQ (Fri-Sat)
GRA Oxford Stadium, Sandy Lane, Oxford, OX4 6LJ
Love the DogsSee The Fine Print for location