Located in the village of Clapham, The New Inn is an 18th century abode that welcomes visitors with traditional hospitality. Near the Yorkshire Dales National Park, this inn provides easy access to an array of leisure activities including hiking, wildlife watching, discovering cultural heritage, or embrace the Three Peaks Challenge and walk the highest mountains in Scotland, England and Wales. Tourists can practice their swing on the 18-hole Bentham golf course, sitting a 12-minute drive away.
• Guests are invited to brightly decorated rooms, where white and grey tones create a warm atmosphere and facilities such as flat screen TVs as well as DVD players and hot drink-making facilities may be enjoyed.
• The Bistro uses locally sourced produce and caters for seasonal dishes that may be savoured in a traditional setting decked out with rich colour schemes and exposed beams.
• The well-stocked bar, boasting marble floors and panelled walls, serves up a selection of locally brewed cask ales, malt whiskies and spirits.
Included in all options: Stay for two in a standard double or twin room with breakfast each morning
Option 1: standard
• £69 for 1 night arriving between 1 Nov 2013-31 Mar 2014 (Up to 46% off)
Option 2: with two-course dinner on first night
• £119 for 2 nights arriving between 1 Nov 2013-30 Mar 2014 (Up to 61% off)
• £159 for 3 nights arriving between 1 Nov 2013-29 Mar 2014 (Up to 59% off)
• Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am.
• Upgrade to four-poster bedroom available, enquire on booking.
• Dogs permitted, enquire on booking.
The New Inn has an average score of 4 out of 5 on Tripadvisor. Customers praised the location, room decor and food quality.
Details verified 24/10/13. Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.