Jack The Ripper Coach and Walking Tour For Two (£29) or Four (£58) from Premium Tours (Up to 50% Off)
- Visit London partner
- Tours around UK and Europe
- Fleet of air-conditioned coaches
- Coach-ride through London including visit to the Old Bailey and the Wallace Plaque
- Followed by East London walk
- Traces the footsteps of infamous killer, Jack the Ripper
- Finish at Sherlock Holmes pub
Limit 8 per 2 or 4 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required via firstname.lastname@example.org by emailing vouchers along with full names, contact details, and preferred date of travel. Once confirmed you will be emailed a Premium Tours voucher which must be presented on the date booked. Booking cannot be cancelled or rescheduled once confirmed. See calendar for available dates:www.premiumtours.co.uk/tours/tour/jack-the-ripper.id44.html. Departure: The Thistle Marble Arch Hotel at 6.45pm daily (excluding Tue and Thu). Duration: approximately 3 hours. Original value based on two standard adult tickets. Original value verified 2 May 2012 at 5.44pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Historically, walking tours are the best way to give intellectually lackadaisical legs the educational stimulus they need. Stretch them with today’s Groupon from Premium Tours. Choose from the following options
• £29 for a Jack The Ripper coach and walking tour for two (Up to 50% off)
• £58 for a Jack The Ripper coach and walking tour for four ((Up to 50% off)
About the event
Gathered at London’s Marble Arch, sightseers will embark on a coach trip into the city’s dark history, back when Jack the Ripper terrified residents of 19th century Whitechapel with a series of gruesome murders. The tour will kick off by transporting folk across the capital to visit the Wallace Plaque where Braveheart himself was tortured, before viewing the Old Bailey where public hangings once regularly took place. Eager eyes can then take in the grand sight of the Royal London Hospital which brings the tour into East London, home of infamous Jack. Here, the tour group will walk the eerie trail and attempt to put two and two clues together to uncover Jack’s real identity. People can then give up their head scratching, and swap confusion for a tipple in the Sherlock Holmes pub near Charing Cross.
Since the tour begins in Marble Arch at 7pm, those intrigued by the capital’s allure can explore the area, perhaps strolling towards the majestic Buckingham Palace to see if the royals are at home. A short walk onto Oxford Street will see shopaholics arrive at a line of stores, while several nearby restaurants can fill stomachs before the big time-travelling tour into London’s mysterious past.
• Nearest transport links: Marble Arch tube
• Booking required via email@example.com by emailing vouchers along with full names, contact details, and preferred date of travel. Once confirmed you will be emailed a Premium Tours voucher which must be presented on the date booked.
• Tour lasts approximately three hours
For more detailed information about the event please click here.
Premium Tours received 4/5 from TripAdvisors on a number of different tours. Reviewers gave special mention to the knowledgeable and entertaining guides.
Their guides are enthusiastic, knowledgable [sic], professional, and friendly. You will definitely feel like you have gotten much more than your money's worth.
– mstephens77, TripAdvisor, Dec 2011
The sights we saw and our tour guide made the day a memorable one and I would highly recommend this tour to anyone interested in seeing significant historical sites and learning from a qualified and enthusiastic tour leader!
– Devon V, TripAdvisor, Jan 2012
Premium ToursSee The Fine Print for
location details .