Three (£399), Four (£499) or Five (£599) Nights in Morocco For Two Including Breakfast, VIP Welcome Basket and Massage at Widiane Suites and Spa (Up to 69% Off)
- Cocktails, VIP welcome pack and bottle of wine on arrival
- One session of Hammam spa access and scrub (4 and 5 night stays only)
- One hour long Thai massage and 30 minute foot massage per person
- Tour of canyon and trekking excursion
- Large outdoor swimming pool
- High quality room with en suite bathroom and satellite TV
- Children under 6 stay free
- Airport transfers available
Groupon valid for 1 person, may buy multiple as gifts. Booking required by phone or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. 15 day cancellation period. Excludes flights and City Tax of 36 MADpppn to be paid directly to hotel. Children under 6 stay free (including bed and breakfast). €20 supplement for children aged 6-11. No extra adult or child over 11 possible in room. Check in 2pm, check out midday. 3 night stay excludes Hammam access and scrub. Transfers from Casablance or Marrakech airports available for €30 per journey. 48 hour notice required. Original value based on hotel rack rates. Valid for option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Unlike for daredevil stuntmen, holidays don't have to involve jumping through a ring of flames, pyrotechnics, or clearing a bunch of conveniently parked buses to avoid frantically missing a flight. Avoid a bone breaking break away with today's Groupon from Widiane Suites and Spa. Choose from the following options:
• £399 for a three night stay for two (Up to £1,239 Value): Includes breakfast each morning, a welcome cocktail, VIP welcome basket and bottle of wine on arrival, a one hour Thai massage and 30 minute foot massage each, tour of the canyon and two hour trekking excursion for two, and use of the hotel amenities
• £499 for a four night stay for two (Up to £1,589 Value): Includes breakfast each morning, a welcome cocktail, VIP welcome basket and bottle of wine on arrival, Hammam access and scrub treatment each, a one hour Thai massage and 30 minute foot massage each, tour of the canyon and two hour trekking excursion for two, and use of the hotel amenities
• £599 for a five night stay for two (Up to £1,894 Value): Includes breakfast each morning, a welcome cocktail, VIP welcome basket and bottle of wine on arrival, Hammam access and scrub treatment each, a one hour Thai massage and 30 minute foot massage each, tour of the canyon and two hour trekking excursion for two, and use of the hotel amenities
Deep amidst the humped backs of nôtre calm - otherwise known as the High Atlas Mountains - Widiane Suites and Spa beckons travellers in search of refined luxury and respite. Refreshingly cool in the summer, comfortably mild in the cooler months, the expansive, sprawling parkland and the snow-dusted apexes of the mountains provide a charming and serene backdrop for adventure and relaxation in equal measure. Featuring a helipad for greater accessibility, Widiane takes care of both the necessities and complexities and no frills flights to Marocco start form only £76.
Romantics, globetrotters and nautical sports enthusiasts can look forward to a three, four, or five night escape to the mountains. A dream away from the chaos of urbandom, contemporary design meets rustic Morocco in each of the 30 units, rooms and suites, any of which will provide all the solitude, intimacy and discretion required. Each chamber features satellite TV, individual bathroom facilities, mini bar, safety deposit box and much more, and a peek out of the window reveals the undoffed snow caps of the sleeping Atlases. Active types can look forward to taking in the landscape in an enriching two-hour trekking excursion or tackling the waters in a paddle boat. Upon arrival, enjoy a warm welcome complete with sweet treats and, before bidding farewells, scrub-up Hammam style and unwind with a blissful Thai massage and foot rub.
Scoring a high rating of 94% on TripAdvisor, reviewers raved about their stay, with some saying the grounds are more beautiful in person than in the pictures. They also made special mention of the staff and the spa treatments.
Far away from the hussle and bussle of Marrakesh, set high up the mountains overlooking a massive lake. Hardly any other buildings on the lake so the view is truely unbelievable from every room. A really small quiet hotel. Infinity pool was nicest I have ever seen overlooking a rose garden and the lake.
– vhs105, TripAdvisor, July 2011
Finally, the major credit to this place are the staff - all were very polite and pleasant and always happy to help. From the guys on reception, to the waiting staff, cleaners, masseuses and the guy in charge of the boats - all were great.
– BennieDavro, TripAdvisor, July 2011