Computers and cloud-based systems can be inoculated from all manner of attack for a whopping five years with brand new protection that will update and change with the morphing of the malware. Panda has matured a mighty internet security package for 2013 with different functions for gaming, child use, remote access and much more. The interface is advanced, intuitive, and considerably easier to work out than the enigmatic facial expression of a real Panda.
Choose from the following options for Panda Global Protection 2013, distributed by Panda Security:
• £9 for five-year protection for one PC (94% off)
• £19 for five-year protection for three PCs (92% off)
• Compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista and XP (32bit)
• New scan manager, optimised for use with multicore CPUs
• Protection against viruses and threats
• Personal Firewall
• Collective Intelligence
• Panda USB vaccine
• Virtual keyboard
• Panda safe browser with sandboxing
• Remote PC access
• Home network manager
• File encryption
• Anti-spam protection
• Tech support via email and web
• Backup and restore features
To find out more about Groupon Goods, see the FAQ.
Still to be widely reviewed, Panda Global Protection 2013 secured 4/5 from PC Advisor. While still waiting for word from anti-virus test organisations regarding efficiency, the reviewer noted the bold interface, intelligent scanning of files and relatively low impact on other computer activity.
Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.