Scottish Highlands: Two or Three Night Stay For Two With Breakfast from £59; Plus Dinner from £79 at The Star Hotel (Up to 58% Off)
- Traditional Highlands hotel established over 100 years ago
- Kingussie village location within Cairngorm National Park
- Restaurant and bar on site
- Locally sourced ingredients used wherever possible
- Stay in standard double room
- Breakfast each morning
- Option to add two-course meal on the evening of arrival
- Options include platter of prawns and 8oz sirloin steak
- Vegetarian options available
- Pets welcome for £10 per night
Validity:Last arrival 30 September 2013. Stays between 1 July and 31 August require a supplement of £30 per night.
Purchase:Limit 1 per 2 people. Limit 1 per stay. May buy multiple as gifts.
Booking:Booking required by phone: 01540 661431 or email: email@example.com. Bookings are non-cancellable and non-refundable once confirmed.
Further Information:Valid for stay in standard double or twin room. Check in from 3pm, check out by 11am. Well-behaved pets welcome for a supplement of £10 per night per pet. Maximum 2 pets per room. Valid for starter and main meal from bar menu on first night only. Smart casual dress code applies in bar and all public areas. No football shirts permitted. Original values based on online booking system and most expensive meal options for stays from 2 to 5 May and 19 to 21 June 2013. Limited availability for these dates. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 2 April 2013 at 3.01pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
With over 100 years of hospitality to its name, The Star Hotel combines a classic Highland welcome with some deft modern touches and the picturesque scenery of the Cairngorms National Park.
True to its traditional village location, this Kingussie hotel serves up hearty dishes using locally sourced ingredients, from cheeses and haggis to steak and Scottish ale pie. Rooms are classically styled and homely, offering a cosy retreat from the surrounding countryside. Outdoor activities range from rural ambles and a round of golf to high-adrenaline options of water sports or quad biking. Alternatively, guests can relax with a cuppa in the residents' lounge, or take a stronger tipple in the public bar, where a pool table and darts board cater to fans of indoor sports.
Stay for two
In a standard double room with breakfast each morning
• £59 for two nights (Up to 50% off)
• £79 for two nights with an evening meal on night of arrival (Up to 52% off)
• £79 for three nights (Up to 58% off)
• £99 for three night with an evening meal on night of arrival (Up to 58% off)