This home-learning online course can transform aspiring IT professionals into competent CompTIA and Windows 7 specialists, with 24 hour support offered Monday to Friday. Available on any computer with internet access, at home, work, or elsewhere, the course is accessible for a full year, letting students swot up at their own pace. Students over 16 qualify for an NUS Student discount card.
Today's Groupon offers computer technician package for £79, from e-Careers.com.
• Microsoft certified Technology Specialist course
In Windows 7 Configuration (11 hours)
Covers installation, deployment, and upgrading to Windows 7
• CompTIA A+ 220-701 Training Essentials (25 hours)
Covers diagnosis, troubleshooting, and operating system and hardware fixes
• CompTIA A+ 220-702 Training for Practical Application (21 hours)
Covers installation, configuration, upgrades, and maintenance
• New CompTIA A+ 2009 for Windows 7 220-701 and 220-702 (36 hours)
Covers installing Windows 7, User Account Control, IPv6 addresses, and Windows 7 utilities
• New CompTIA Network+ 2009 N10-005 (27 hours)
Recognised by Microsoft, Novell, Cisco, HP and Lotus
• CompTIA Server+ SKO-002 (46 hours)
Covers areas such as RAID, SCSI, multiple CPUs, and server issues including disaster recover
• CompTIA Security+ SY0-301 (24 hours)
Covers security protocol skills to protect IT systems of all sizes
• CompTIA A+ 2009 Essentials (220-701)
• Designed to prepare students for full CompTIA qualifications
• Qualify for an NUS Student discount card
• 165 hours total course time
• Live chat with an advisor available
• Full customer support offered Mon-Fri 24 hours per day
To find out more about Groupon Goods, see the FAQ.