Personalised Card and Bottle Label Sets from £4.50 (Up to 61% Off)
- Labels to personalise range of bottle types, such as wine
- Personalises an existing gift
- Personalised card, plus labels with names, pictures and a message
- Wedding or birthday gift idea
- First class postage to UK
- Choice of single, double or party pack option
- Each set includes two labels and one matching card
- Party Pack contains 24 labels and one matching card
May buy multiple. Limit 1 per redemption. Valid from 8pm; check Groupon PDF voucher for start date. Order on
When you label someone, you should make sure you get the vintage right otherwise it might cause offence. Avoid the wrath of grapes with today’s Groupon for personalised bottle label and card sets distributed by Hephalump. Choose from the following options:
• £4.50 for one personalised card and two labels (53% off)
• £7.50 for two personalised cards and four labels (61% off)
• £9.50 for a Party Pack with one personalised card and 24 labels (29% off)
Adding a personal touch to gift giving or gatherings, each set contains two labels and one card, while the party pack boasts a hefty 24 labels and a card for bigger events. Each label duo and matching card can be personalised with names, message, and pictures selected from the many themes on the well-stocked website. Suited to weddings, birthdays, and teddy bears' picnics, the labels can be stuck on bottles of many sizes to provide an amusing focal point, and the matching card ensures mantelpieces don’t miss out on the action.
• Smooth satin finish card, with matte interior
• Two labels per set to fit range of bottles, such as wine
• Can be personalised with names, pictures and message
• Suitable for weddings, birthdays, special occasions and parties
• First class postage
With an exhaustive supply of cards ranging from the retro to the hilarious with plenty of natural crossover, Hephalump allows customers of all kinds to express the true message in their heart. An online calendar, same-day first class posting, and other services make sure that the urgency of the message isn’t lost; though there may be faster ways to remind neighbours to feed the cat.
1. Buy your Groupon
2. After the deal ends we email you the Groupon, containing your 'Groupon code'
3. Your Groupon activates at 8pm; check Groupon PDF voucher for start date
4. Go to www.hephalump.com/page/groupon
5. In the checkout, enter your Groupon code; found on the emailed PDF
6. Have your credit/debit card details ready to pay the postage
To find out more about Groupon Goods, see the FAQ.
your door .