Martial Arts: Ten Sessions of Karate, Kick-Boxing, or Jujitsu For One (£14) or Two (£26) at The Blackwell Academy
- Martial arts centre for three different disciplines
- Classes for kids and adults
- Ample car parking available
- Ten classes over a six week period for one or two people
- Karate, kick-boxing, or jujitsu
- For fitness and self-defence
- Classes are up to one hour long
Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people. Booking required by phone. 48 hour cancellation policy. New clients only. Valid for jujitsu Mon and Wed 6.30pm-7.30pm, Sat 10.30am-11.30am; karate Mon and Wed 6.30pm-7.30pm; kick-boxing Mon and Thu 7.30pm-8.30pm, Sat midday-1pm. Junior classes suitable for 5 to 13 years, adult classes for 13 years and above. New clients only. Subject to health questionnaire. Ten classes must be taken within 6 week period from first session. Max 30 per class. Classes approx. 1 hour. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Chopping, blocking, and kicking their way into fitness, The Blackwell Academy train in a trio of marital arts disciplines for kids and adults alike. Picking from karate, kick-boxing, or jujitsu, solo sportsmen or pairs can attend ten sessions, each one hour in length. Over a six week period, the classes will go through the basic to more complex moves of each sport, with a focus on fitness alongside self-defence skills.
Choose from the following options:
• £26 for ten sessions of karate, kick-boxing, or jujitsu for two