Two-Course Pub Meal For Two (£22) or Four (£40) With Glass of Wine Each at The Sutton Plough (Up to 62% Off)
- Traditional country pub serving
- British food and real ales
- Sutton location
- Starter and main course each
- Starters include peanut chicken and crab and leek tartlet
- Mains include pan-roasted breast of chicken and vegetarian haggis-stuffed portobello mushrooms
- Glass of wine or half pint of beer, lager or cider each
- Red, white, or rosé wine
Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. Max. 1 voucher per table. Booking required by phone. 48 hour cancellation policy. Valid Mon-Sat midday-2.30pm, and 6pm-9pm. Valid for starter and main course each. Must be 18 or older with valid ID for alcohol. Original value based on starter up to £6.95, main up to £16, and drink up to £3.30. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 31 May 2012 at 4.45pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Providing respite for lords and ladies since the 19th century, the recently refurbished Sutton Plough is a traditional village pub serving British food and barrels filled with locally-produced beers and ciders. After strolling through the emerald plains of rural Suffolk, diners can sit down to a two-course pub meal beginning with the likes of sizzling tiger prawns with garlic and chives (£6.95) or the halloumi, vine tomato and mushroom kebabs (£6). Quintessentially British fare will continue with the main course, with options including the 8oz sirloin steak with a salad, sweet potato purée, served with handcut chips (£16) or the oven-baked rump of lamb cutlets accompanied by lemon, thyme and feta courgettes (£14.95). Thirsts will be quenched with a small glass of house wine or – if preferred – a half a pint of beer, lager or cider each (up to £3.30).
Choose from the following options:
• £40 for a two-course pub meal for four with a glass of wine each (Up to 62% off)