Dental Exam With Scale and Polish (£31) or Custom-Fitted Teeth Whitening Tray (£69) or Both (£99) from Harbour Dental Care (Up to 79% Off)
- Practice in Ipswich city centre
- Cater for nervous patients
- Free parking
- Dentist-fitted, custom dental tray for home teeth whitening
- Teeth whitening kit for use one hour a day for 14 days
- Full dental examination with plan for future treatment
- Separate dental hygienist appointment including scale and polish
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 48 hour cancellation policy. New clients only. Dental exam and hygienist appointments must be taken on separate days. Consultation included for teeth whitening option. Dental tray impressions must be taken on Mon, Thu, or Fri. Must be collected at a subsequent appointment. If deemed unsuitable for teeth whitening, a full refund will be provided. Valid on option purchased only. GDC registration number: 53609.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
While polar explorers scale the white ridges and crevices with a crampon, molar explorers scale them with a champ-on. Chews wisely with today’s Groupon from Harbour Dental Care. Choose from the following options:• £31 for a full dental examination including treatment plan, and a hygienist appointment with scale and polish (79% off)
• £69 for a dentist-fitted custom teeth whitening tray for two weeks' home use (72% off)
• £99 for a full dental examination including treatment plan, and a hygienist appointment with scale and polish, plus a dentist-fitted custom teeth whitening tray for two weeks' home use (75% off)
Inviting clients to discover their smiles, Harbour Dental Care is especially good at relaxing patients previously too nervous to show them one. A caring environment, capped off with comfort, is paramount for this dental team based in Ipswich city centre.
New clients can receive a full dental examination, concluding with a treatment plan with recommendations for what to do next. In a separate appointment, a dental hygienist will scale and polish teeth. The dental exam can also be paired up with a custom home teeth whitening tray. The dentist first takes an impression of the client’s teeth in an appointment lasting up to 30 minutes, after which the dental tray is formed for an optimal fit, ready for the client to collect on a second visit and use at home. The dental tray is then worn at home for one hour a day for 14 days using the teeth whitening gel provided. This custom teeth whitening programme can also be taken as a standalone option.