Three Courses of British Cuisine For Two or Four from £16 at The Arboretum (Up to 62% Off)
- Menu of contemporary British cuisine
- Traditional pub serving local real ales and fine wines
- Seasonal and locally sourced ingredients where possible
- High Street location
- Starter, main, and pudding from an autumn set menu
- Mains include confit of free range chicken with lentil and chorizo cassoulet
- Choice of lunch or evening meal
- Vegetarian options available
Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 48-hour cancellation policy. Lunch available Mon-Sat 12midday-2pm only. Dinner available Mon-Sat 6.30pm-9pm only. Excludes drinks. Valid for autumn set menu only. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 10 August 2012 at 4.10pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Sautéing local and seasonal produce into a menu of contemporary British cuisine, The Arboretum leaves no leaf unturned in its search for dining delights, sourcing fine wines and real ales from local brewers to compliment rich dishes.
Pairs can enjoy an afternoon delight from midday to 2pm, or alternatively twos and fours can also opt for an indulgent dinnertime meal from 6.30pm to 9pm. Early birds and evening owls can select a starter, main, and pudding from a seasonal set menu, with starters including slow roasted tomato salad with goat’s cheese beignet and sweet red onion compote. Main attractions include proctors sausages with creamy mash and red onion and real ale gravy, with all mains accompanied by seasonal vegetables. Sweet-toothed individuals can look forward to pudding such as triple chocolate brownie with milk parfait and rum fudge sauce.
Choose from the following options:
• £20 for a three-course dinner for two (60% off)
• £38 for a three-course dinner for four (62% off)
The Arborteum received a tasty 4/5 stars from TripAdvisor users, thanks in part to the warm atmosphere and home-cooked food.
We were seated quickly and our waitress was very helpful with serving us quckly and with a smile. The food itself was delicious, lots of compliments especially on the salmon wellington, blythburgh pork and toffee and ginger pudding!
– TJ1987, TripAdvisor, December 2011
A very friendly welcome, followed by excellent food from a varied menu. The attentive staff and a vibrant atmosphere made for a marvellous evening.
– jumbody67. TripAdvisor, November 2011