Individual or Group Singing Lessons for £20 With Vocal Coach at Spotlite Studios
- City-centre studio offering vocal, guitar and drum tuition
- Grade-II listed building
- Vocal coach with 15 years’ worth of experience
- Three 1-hour solo sessions, or six 90-minute group sessions
- Warm-up, performance, and microphone coaching
- Available Tue, Wed and Thu
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required by phone. 24 hour cancellation policy. Solo singers must be at least 8 years old. Group singers must be between 8 and 18 years old. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 21 May 2012 at 1.20pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Consistently hitting the high notes, Spotlite Studios is a city centre music and recording studio offering vocal, guitar, and drum tuition from a Grade II listed hall. With over 15 years’ worth of teaching experience, vocal coach Lianne Webber will focus on bringing out the inner singer. Upcoming song supremoes can choose between one-on-one tuition or group instruction, and solo singers can take on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday slots. Teams of teenage tra-la-la-ers will choose between Tuesday and Wednesday evening sessions, while younger starlets have a choice of three Saturday slots. Groupon warblers will be taught tips and tricks on subjects such as warm-ups, performance skills, ensemble singing, and microphone technique, to maximise their musical potential.
• £20 for three 60-minute individual singing lessons with vocal coach Lianne Webber (67% off)
• £20 for six 90-minute group singing lessons with vocal coach Lianne Webber (67% off)
Private adult lessons
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 9am–9pm
Group lessons 8–12 year olds
Saturday 10am–11.30am; 11.30am–1pm; 1pm–2.30pm
Group lessons 13 - 17 year olds
Tuesday 6.30pm–8pm; Wednesday 5pm–6.30pm and 6.30pm-8pm