- Georgian grade II listed building and country house hotel in historic Rowley
- Two-course dinner with glass of Prosecco or Cava
- Starters may include beetroot marinated salmon or onion soup
- Mains such as pan fried sea bass or roasted pork belly
- Desserts may feature Jaffa Cake cheesecake and crème brulee
- Vegetarian options available
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2, 4, 6 or 8 people. May buy multiples as gifts.
Redemption: Booking required. 48-hour cancellation policy.
Further information: Valid Sun-Fri 6.30pm-8.30pm. Not valid Sat. Must be 18 or older with valid ID for alcohol. Valid on set menu only. Eat-in only. 2.5% charge when paying by credit card for extras. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 15 May 2013 at 4.14pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Dining is done in style at Rowley Manor, a grade II listed Georgian building located in the Yorkshire countryside. Mains such as pan roasted chicken with pea and lemon risotto or roasted pork belly can be partnered with the likes of English onion soup or beetroot-marinated salmon to start. Alternatively, a Jaffa Cake cheesecake or fanned melon with lemon sorbet can set the tone for desserts. Whatever the two courses (usually £26.95 per person), a glass of Prosecco or Cava (usually £6.10 each) can toast to dinners.
Sample set menu can be found here.
Choose from the following options for a two-course meal and glass of prosecco:
• £49 for four people (63% off)
• £69 for six people (65% off)
• £89 for eight people (66% off)