Giffnock: One Night Stay For Two With Two Course Meal and Glass of Wine Each from £48 at the The Redhurst Hotel (Up to 66% Off)
- Recently-refurbished hotel
- Scottish restaurant and bar
- 20 minute drive from Glasgow city centre
- One night stay in en suite double room with breakfast
- Rooms with TV, telephone, and hospitality tray
- Two course meal with glass of wine each in hotel restaurant
Limit 1 per 2 people. Limit 1 per stay. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 48 hour cancellation policy. Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am. Valid for double room with breakfast. Two course meal with starter and main course served at hotel restaurant. Valid for glass of wine each; must be 18 or older with valid ID. No pets allowed. Valid on option purchased only. Original value based on. Original values verified 18 May 2012 at 11.31am.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Away from the hustle and bustle of the city, the Redhurst Hotel lies peacefully south of Glasgow, surrounded by a host of golf courses. Make your escape from the city with today's Groupon from Redhurst Hotel. Choose from the following options:• £48 for a one night stay for two with a two course meal and wine for stays between Monday and Thursday (Up to 66% off)
• £55 for a one night stay for two with a two course meal and wine for stays between Friday and Sunday (Up to 61% off)
A hidden gem in the leafy suburb of Giffnock, the recently-refurbished Redhurst Hotel is an exudation of traditional elegance. The guesthouse is comfortably placed with 17 rooms of en suite accommodation, all laden with classic interiors and walls painted in natural hues. The establishment’s Smiths Bar and Bistro serves up flavoursome Scottish fare made with locally sourced produce where possible, and keeps glasses topped up with authentic Scotch whiskeys and real ales. A popular venue for weddings and business conferences alike, the hotel caters for such functions with their private event services.
Head up to the thumping heart of Glasgow for a spot of shopping, a bite to eat, or a tipple or two at a swanky bar, or feed your cultural thirst with a visit to a city centre museum such as the Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum. For something a little more subdued, practise your best swing at one of the many golf courses in the Giffnock area, or head further afield to the Gleniffer Braes Country Park to take a stroll or a leisurely bike ride through its green woodlands.
• Rooms with satellite TV, direct dial telephone, and hospitality tray
• Two course evening meal with a glass of wine each served in the hotel restaurant
• Free on-site parking available