Round of Golf For Two With Lunch (£32) and Use of Spa Facilities (£39) at 4* Gleddoch House Golf Hotel and Spa (Up to 72% Off)
- 4* hotel and golf course with views over the Clyde Estuary
- 6,350 yard parkland and moorland golf course
- Lunch of soup and sandwich
- Optional use of heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and gym at hotel
- 15% off pro shop purchases
- Club hire available for £15
- Trolleys available for £3; buggy hire available for £20
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 people. May buy multiple as gifts.
Redemption: Booking required by phone or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. 24-hour cancellation policy.
Further information: Valid Mon-Fri 7am-dusk; Sat-Sun 9am-10.30am and midday-dusk. Must be 14 or older. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid on option purchased only. Original values based on highest priced options and verified 16 May 2013 at 3.29pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Set in 360 acres of grounds with views over the River Clyde, Gleddoch House Golf Hotel and Spa is a four-star retreat in the heart of Renfrewshire. Eighteen holes of golf (usually up to £45) will be followed by a lunch of an open sandwich (usually up to £7.95) and soup (usually £4.50). Those opting for added relaxation can also enjoy use of the hotels spa facilities, such as a heated indoor swimming pool, sauna and steam room.