A Two-Hour Chocolate Making Masterclass with Britain's Leading Chocolatier Andy Cameron at Chocolate7 for £36 instead of £90
- A fun activity which gives you a great insight to the origins of chocolate
- Learn how to make your own chocolates, discover methods for experimenting, and get practical tips and cheats
- All lessons take place in a top end city centre locations in York and Leeds
- Everything that you will learn you will be able to do in your own kitchen and everything you produce during the workshop you will be able to take home
- One voucher per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Advance booking essential, please have voucher and security codes ready, call 07826 706 368
- Work shop dates 23rd Jan, 30th Jan, 6th Feb and 13th Feb, with 3 classes per date at 12pm, 3pm and 6pm
- 20 people per class maximum
- Not valid in conjunction with other offers
Here at Groupon we believe Chocolate is an essential tool in communication. Whether it's a make up, a break up or just something to go with your tea cup, we think chocolate is a perfect accompaniment to
just about everything. This New Year why not find out a bit more about the origin of everyone's favourite sweet treat by taking part in a chocolate making masterclass at Chocolate7 for £36 instead of £90?
The two-hour lessons will be run by Britain's leading chocolatier Andy Cameron, during which you'll learn how to write with chocolate, how to flavour ganaches, how to create your own chocolate party pieces and plenty of chocolate orientated tips.
Andy Cameron has thousands of hours of experience as a creative Chocolatier. His unique experience and his engaging manner has made him very popular among students wanting to learn more about chocolate. The live chocolate making demonstrations at Chocolate7 are always engaging and entertaining, making Chocolate 7 a great gift or activity to share with a friend.