Milkshakes or Smoothies: Four of Any Flavour for £4.50 at Shake 'Ums (Up to 63% Off)
- Milkshake bar with wide variety of chocolate, sweet, biscuit, cereal, fruit and dessert flavours
- Fruit smoothies, hot drinks and snacks also available
- Low-fat milk and ice-cream, as well as lactose-free options
- Four milkshakes or smoothies
- Milkshake flavours include peanut butter, cookie dough and wide range of chocolate bars
- Smoothie flavours include The Passionata, or Tropical Breeze
- Additional flavours, toppings and thick shakes available for supplement
Limit 1 per up to 4 people. May buy multiple as gifts. No booking required. New customers only. All milkshakes must be redeemed in same transaction. Valid for regular size milkshakes and smoothies. Excludes additional flavours, toppings and thick shakes. Original values verified 8 June 2012 at 3.30pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
When deciding on what to eat, it’s a good idea to have a rough idea of what you’d like, unless it’s actually a smoothie. Avoid a bumpy ride with today’s Groupon: £4.50 for up to four milkshakes or smoothies of any flavour at Shake 'Ums.
Firing up the blenders to make thick, sweet treats, Shake ‘Ums is a milkshake bar with an almost infinite number of flavours, from sugary staples such as caramel to jelly beans, and apple pie to chocolate chip cookie. Visitors can create their own new masterpieces by mixing and matching flavours; and in the colder months, their shakes can even be served hot. Smoothies and snacks are also available, and the joint caters to all by providing options that are free of soy, lactose or gluten as well as low-fat milk and ice cream.
Thirsty visitors can shake things up or smooth things out with four standard sized milkshakes or smoothies, to be redeemed in one transaction. Shake supporters will have the pick of a sweet shop counter, with flavours including jelly bean, cookie dough, peanut butter and even a blueberry muffin, as well as almost every chocolate bar imaginable. Meanwhile smoothie fans might choose the Tropical Breeze, a mix of raspberry, mango and banana, or The Passionata, a blend of mango, passion fruit and pineapple. For a small supplement, visitors can also mix and match with additional flavours, add toppings, or thicken their shake with an extra dollop of ice-cream.