British Menu: Two- (£15) or Three- (£18) Course Lunch For Two at Signature’s (Up to 58% Off)
- Traditional English cuisine
- Set within four-star hotel and former Victorian townhouse
- Uses locally sourced ingredients
- Alfresco seating available
- Open seven days a week
- Two or three-course set menu lunch for two people
- Starters include chicken liver parfait, and grilled goats' cheese
- Main options include slow-roast pork belly, and rosemary and garlic-infused rump of lamb
- Desserts include sticky toffee pudding and lime tart
Limit 1 per 2 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 48-hour cancellation policy. Valid Mon-Sun midday-3pm. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 18 September 2012 at 3.03pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Concocting time-honoured British cuisine within this former Victorian townhouse, Signature’s stirs locally sourced produce into many dishes to assemble classically hearty fare at the four star Kimberley Hotel.
Browsing the set menu for starters that take the fancy, parties of two could immediately stick their teeth into grilled goat’s cheese with caramelised beetroot, or chicken liver parfait with an infusion of truffle oil. The main courses bulk out this tasty affair with options including pan-fried chicken breast with gnocchi potato pasta, or slow-roasted pork belly with wholegrain mustard mash. Guests previously selecting the three-course meal can then reap their rewards with a dessert such as forest fruit Eton mess, or lime tart topped with Italian meringue.
Choose from the following options for a British lunch for two from a set menu:
•£18 for three courses (Up to 55% off)
ReviewsTripAdvisor (28 Reviews)
Signatures garnered a glowing 4.5/5 stars from TripAdvisor users. Reviewers applauded the well-presented, flavoursome cuisine and varied menu. The attentive personnel, atmosphere, wine list and decor also received much praise.
Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.