Brewery Tour For Two (£8.50) or Four (£16) With Two Bottle Gift Set Plus Drink Each at Cropton Brewery, The New Inn (Up to 55% Off)
- Brewery producing ales for over 25 years
- On the edge of the North York Moors National Park
- The brewery of The New Inn
- Tour of the Cropton Brewery
- Pint or bottle of beer to sample after the tour
- Two bottle gift set to share between each pair
- Choice of beer including at least seven on draught, and at least nine bottled beers available
- 15% discount on accomodation at the New Inn
- 10% discount on food and merchandise after tour
Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 24 hour cancellation policy. Valid Mon-Tue and Thu-Sat; tours start 11am and 2pm. Must be 12 or older to attend tour, must be 18 or older with valid ID to consume alcohol. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Soft drink alternative provided. £5 supplement per extra person. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified on 3 April 2012 at 7pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
• £16 for a brewery tour for four with a bottle of beer or pint each and two gift sets to take home (Up to 55% off)
Bottling refreshing country brews behind the homely halls of The New Inn, the minds behind Cropton Brewery are artisans of ale making, producing their special blend for over 25 years from a scenic location on the North York Moors. This brewery revives the small village of Cropton’s 17th century brewing heritage, capturing the rural charm in the form of fine ales, and offering pint enthusiasts a chance to view the process first hand. Guests are never short of a drink in the local inn, where these unique brews are complimented by pub grub and cosy accommodation.
Curious drinks connoisseurs are given a detailed insight into the brewing process, from malty start to yeasty finish, solving the mystery of how these palate pleasing concoctions are created. Patrons receive a pint or bottle of beer each to sample the spoils of their tour and will also receive a two bottle gift set between each pair.
Although yet to be widely reviewed, Cropton Brewery has attracted over 400 Facebook Likes to date.