One and Half Day Management Course for £75 at Bradford College (70% Off)
- Established for over 175 years
- Fourth largest college in the United Kingdom
- Winner of a National Beacon Award in 2009
- 'Train the Trainer' course focusing on how to train others and communicate ideas more effectively
- Covers efficacy in team meetings, presentations, guidance and coaching, inductions, training and coaching clients and customers, cascading information
- Certified by Bradford Business College
- Opportunity to have training at a chosen location if booking 5 or more places
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 48 hour cancellation policy. Students must be in existing employment in order to take the course. Any organisation booking 5 or more places can have the course conducted on site at a time that suits them.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Boardroom dancing has never really taken off, with steps like the CEO-key cokey failing to capture the imagination. Twirl towards success with today’s Groupon: £75 for a one and a half day 'Train the Trainer' management course at Bradford College.
Winner of a National Beacon Award for outstanding contribution to Equality & Diversity in 2009, the 175 year old Bradford College offers a pencil case full of opportunities for all lovers of learning. At this institute of intelligence, the fourth largest in the country, vocational courses share a desk with recognised professional qualifications, as highly qualified mind expanders help lead students to the top of the class.
All the essentials required for successful and effective training management are covered in this course, which is certified by Bradford Business College, a nationally recognised body which is part of City and Guilds. Seeking to train the trainer, the course focuses on teaching methods for training others, and accordingly covers the art of communicating one's ideas. Split over two separate sessions, budding bosses will be taught ways to be more effective in team meetings, presentations, guidance and coaching, inductions, training and coaching clients and customers, and cascading information. This training is an essential aspect of drawing the best out of teams and getting the nicest biscuits during boardroom meetings.