£12 for £30 worth of exquisite food and drink at the award winning Moreno's Moroccan Restaurant and Tapas Bar - Save 60%
- 2010 Winner of Best World Cuisine at Yorkshire Evening Post Oliver Awards
- A tantalising blend of flavours and taste sensations
- The service at this splendid eatery has proven to be second to none
- 1 voucher per couple, may buy multiple as gifts
- No more than two vouchers per table
- Voucher valid for 3 months, Tues-Sun (excluding Christmas Day and New Years Eve), Tues-Sun, 5:30pm onwards
- Advance booking essential, please have vouchers and security codes ready
- Not valid with other offers
Moreno's is the only authentic Moroccan Restaurant in Yorkshire, where the food is prepared with commitment, passion, confidence and served in genuine warm hospitality. The head chef has created a fantastic menu of traditional and contemporary Moroccan cuisine with a varied selection of tapas dishes. This award winning eatery is the local foodies' favourite spot for a traditional taste of North African fancies. For only £12 you and a loved one can sample the delights of Moreno's (that's £6 each if you're going Dutch).
Tagine dishes, cooked in their namesake shallow terracotta pots, are one of the many tempting specialities on offer, along with a variety of lamb, fish and chicken dishes. Not to be forgotten, the Moroccan national dish - harira soup and cous cous - is an excitingly different dish. In addition, this gem of a restaurant also offers a fantastic range of Moroccan and Spanish Tapas, with dishes from grilled sardines (£5.95) to paella (£15.95). The menu also offers well-known dishes such as roast duck and fillet steak. With all these deliciously divine options and an equally impressive drinks menu, you can expect an enjoyable and relaxing evening.
What people are saying...
"Great service. Great food. I came with my wife and two children, food was delicious. The service was spot on and the restaurant was very busy. It had a great family welcome atmosphere."
"Food to die for... Where can I start? Extremely pleasant atmosphere... melt in the mouth flavoursome food. Came here for the experience... Can't get enough! Would highly recommend!"