An Overnight Stay for Two including a Two Course Evening Meal, Full Breakfast, 18 Holes of Championship Golf and a Complimentary Bottle of Wine for £99 instead of £298 at the Magnificent Oulton Hall
- A one night's stay for two people, with dinner, breakfast and a bottle of wine to enjoy in your room
- Stunning mid-18th century mansion with beautiful gardens
- Treat a loved one to a romantic getaway for Christmas
- 1 voucher per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Valid from 3rd Jan – 31st Mar 2011, Sun-Fri
- For a Saturday night stay an additional charge of £30 per room will be charged
- Advance booking essential, please have vouchers and security codes ready
- Not valid with other offers
Minnie Mouse, Mini Me, Mini Coopers and mini muffins are just some of the many mini things people love. Another great mini is the mini-break, celebrate fleeing town for a while with today's Groupon; for £99 instead of the usual £298 you and another can enjoy a night's stay at the the 18th century mansion, Oulton Hall.
Not only will you get to rest your limbs in beautiful settings, Groupon customers will also enjoy a complementary bottle of wine in their room and a delicious two course meal from the highly regarded Claret Jug Restaurant, where the skilled chefs cook legendary local ingredients and prepare them to perfection. You will also get a hearty breakfast the following morning to re-charge tired mini-break batteries. Lastly, you can enjoy 18 holes on the hotel's renowned championship golf course.
Yorkshire's wonderful Oulton Hall is an incredible mid-18th century mansion with beautiful gardens that has since been converted into a 5-star luxury hotel. Time spent around the Grade II listed building will etch itself in your memory for considerable time to come as you'll recall the warm Yorkshire welcome and beautiful surrounding countryside.
What people are saying...
Oulton Hall was impressively awarded 5 out of 5 stars by Tripadvisor users.
Very nicely decorated and lovely comfy furniture. The meal which was held in the Jug and Claret was very nice indeed. The breakfast the next morning was really nice, we then went for a walk and the grounds are very pleasant. All the staff were very helpful and kind and I would stay here again!