Beauty Package For One or Two People: Deluxe Facial With Full Body Massage (from £15) and Mani-Pedi Options (from £23) at Ivissa Beaute (Up to 81% Off)
- Women only salon
- Hair and beauty services
- Stoneygate location
- Deluxe facial
- One hour full body massage
- Choice of Swedish or aromatherapy massage
- Option to include a spa manicure or pedicure
- Available for one or two people
- 50% off repeat bookings made on same day
- 25% off products purchased
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required by phone. 48 hour cancellation policy. Women only. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. 50% off repeat bookings made on the day. 25% off products purchased on the day. Original value based on most expensive options. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified on 18 May 2012 at 5.24pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
A massage is not to be confused with a message, as although both communicate emotions, only one should be performed on an answerphone machine. Get the right tone with today's Groupon from Ivissa Beaute. Choose from the following options:• £15 for a deluxe facial with a full body aromatherapy or Swedish massage for one (Up to 80% off)
• £23 for a deluxe facial with a full body aromatherapy or Swedish massage plus a spa manicure or pedicure for one (Up to 77% off)
• £29 for a deluxe facial with a full body aromatherapy or Swedish massage for two (Up to 81% off)
• £45 for a deluxe facial with a full body aromatherapy or Swedish massage plus a spa manicure or pedicure for two (Up to 78% off)
A salon made especially for the fairer sex, Ivissa Beaute stocks its shelves with a mix of beauty essentials from the likes of Macadamia and ghd, all for the creation of luscious lady locks. Although it makes manes the main priority, the Stoneygate salon also dishes out spa beauty treatments of a nail and facial focus, with pampering primed for any occasion.
Enjoyed by solo pamper-seekers or pairs, the package begins with a series of products pasted over the face with a view to freshen during the deluxe facial (£35). Next, bodies can lie down for an hour while the therapist works from top-to-toe, using either aromatherapy (£40) or Swedish (£38) massage methods. Those fancying a little extra TLC can opt for a spa manicure (£20) or pedicure (£25) for another hour of indulgence. Clients can also take advantage of a 50% discount on further treatments booked on the day, and 25% off product purchases.