Three Sessions of Radio Frequency Liposculpture for £75 at Be Admired (70% Off)
- One-to-one treatments
- Free parking
- Three 60 minute sessions
- Treatments includes 10 minute power plate sessions
- Designed to aid weight management
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Book online at http://www.beadmired.co.uk/#!voucher-customers using Groupon codes. 48 hour cancellation policy. New clients only. Must be aged 18 or older with valid ID. Sessions to be taken at least one week apart. Not suitable for those who are pregnant or nursing. Results may vary. To be used in conjunction with a healthy diet and lifestyle. 60 min treatment includes 50 min session on the RF Liposculpture Machine and 10 mins on power plate.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
A recent study shows that 70% of folk would change what they see in the mirror, while the other 30% are thought to have a disregard for surface polishing. Avoid being just another statistic with today’s Groupon: £75 for three sessions of Radio Frequency Liposculpture at Be Admired.
Creating comfort in a home-grown atmosphere, Be Admired is a bastion of tranquillity that provides one-to-one care for heads, shoulders, knees, and toes. The salon is child-friendly, meaning those with little ones can bring them along if a babysitter is unavailable. Based in Grantham, the treatment room is a mere stroll from the station, while free parking allows for a quick dash home to check-out newly relaxed forms.
Bothersome lumps and bumps can be targeted with three 60 minute sessions of the treatment, which utilises radio frequency technology to deliver ultrasonic waves to the body. To help the whole process along, a ten minute Power Plate session is included with every hour treatment to shake muscles into shape. Radio Frequency Liposculpture treatments are designed to complement existing health regimens such as diets, gym programmes, and weekly school runs.