Two-Day Nail Course from £50 at Anita Charles Training Academy (Up to 67% Off)
- Two-day Shellac or acrylic nails course
- Demonstration, practise and assessment
- Course runs on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays
Purchase: Limit 2 per 1 or 2 people. May buy 2 additional as gifts.
Redemption: Required by phone. 72-hour cancellation policy.
Further information: Valid Tue-Wed and Sat 9.30am-4.30pm. Must be 16 or older. New customers only. Equipment will be provided; no equipment will be permitted to leave the premises. Saturday classes are held over 2 consecutive weeks. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 25 September 2013 at 10.55am. See the rules that apply to all deals.
The tutors are on hand at Anita Charles Hair & Beauty Training Academy for beginners who want to learn more about the craft of acrylic or Shellac nails. The two-day courses cover tip application, infills and removal while attendees will be shown demonstrations of product use and technique, before practising the new skills. A small assessment will take place at the end of the two days to ensure students leave able to apply the knowledge that they have gained.
Choose from the following options
- £50 for two-day acrylic or Shellac weekday course for one (67% off)
- £99 for two-day acrylic or Shellac weekday course for two (67% off)
- £60 for two-day acrylic or Shellac Saturday course for one (60% off)
- £109 for two-day acrylic or Shellac Saturday course for two (64% off)
The Anita Charles Training Academy offers free training courses for 16-18 year olds. The main focus is on hair and beauty treatments, such as facials, spray tans, and hair styling, often with the potential for hands-on work experience in the sleek, modern salon. The academy also offer other courses in subjects as diverse as caring for children, tourism and art.