Out of this World: For £39 in a Deal Worth £130, Treat Yourself to Dermalogica Pampering including Champagne Reception, Full Facial, Manicure and Pedicure at Beauty at its Best
- Complete Dermalogica Pampering
- Be treated to Dermalogica Face Mapping®
- Relax with a Dermalogica Customised Full Facial
- Change your look with a manicure and pedicure
- Indulge in Champagne and nibbles
- 1 voucher per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Voucher valid until the end of February 2011, Tuesday - Sunday
- Advance booking required, please call up 0151 924 6669 and quote Groupon and the voucher code
- 24 hour cancellation policy applies
- Not valid with other offers
If men indeed are from Mars and women from Venus, then blokes come from a freezing red desert and ladies from a lump of rock covered in an opaque layer of sulphuric acid clouds. How and why these two different species came to
settle on earth remains a mystery, but what we do know is that from Mars came war and from Venus came love and beauty. With today's Groupon, take a little trip into the depths of space and discover a beauty therapy package that
is out of this world. For £39 in a deal worth £130, treat yourself to two hours of pampering at Beauty At Its Best in Crosby, Planet Earth.
Saving 70%, you will enjoy the benefits of Dermalogica pampering in a package that includes face mapping as well as a full facial. Beginning with face mapping, sit back as your therapist divides the facial landscape into fourteen zones, after which each zone will be thoroughly examined inch-by-inch through touch and sit in order to fully address your specific needs. With your custom facial designed, relax and see the results as your skin is cleansed, exfoliated and revitalised. If that was not enough, round the session off with a manicure and pedicure to give your nails a wonderful new look in preperation for any special occasion.
Opened in June 2010, Beauty at its Best is the brainchild of Sharon O’Neill, a Dermalogica qualified skin therapist who has been in the beauty industry for ten years. Keen to keep her finger on the pulse, Ms. O'Neill regularly attends Dermalogica courses in order to be fully up-to-speed with the latest developments in the business.
Escape to the stars and reveal your true radiance with today's Groupon.