Three-Course Meal Plus Live Motown Music For Two (£29) or Four (£56) at Blundell Street (Up to 53% Off)
- Central restaurant with live musical performances
- Two-floor venue with stage and dance-floor
- Live entertainment from tribute bands throughout the evening
- Performance of soul, motown, and popular classics
- Starter, main, and dessert each
- Starters such as soup and spinach and ricotta tart
- Mains such as braised pork loin and three-bean pasta
- Dessert such as chocolate fudge cake and cheese and biscuits
- Table reserved from 8pm-1.30am
Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Limit 2 per table. Booking required. 24-hour cancellation policy. Not valid for groups of more than 8. Table reserved from 8pm-1.30am. Valid Fri only. Menu items are subject to change. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Must be 18 or older with valid ID. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 21 June 2012 at 3.06pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Musical chairs can be a great party game, as long as the sofa can sing in tune. Recline and dine with today's Groupon from Blundell Street. Choose from the following options:• £29 for a three-course meal plus live motown music for two (52% off)
• £56 for a three-course meal plus live motown music for four (53% off)
Packing talent into every corner of its contemporary haunt, The Supper Club at Blundell Street dishes up three-course sittings of flavourful cuisine while live musicians create an electrifying ambience. Featuring tribute acts spanning all genres, from swing, soul and motown to more contemporary hits, all aural appetites are catered for. Tired hands can take a break from clapping to focus on the nibbles served, as the party continues into the wee hours.
On Fridays from 8pm until 1.30am, groups of two or four will receive a table close to the singing action. Prospective diners will glance over menus while enjoying musical entertainment to the tune of soul, Motown, and popular classics. Patrons can begin by choosing starters such as crispy black pudding, spicy prawn cakes, or a hand-rolled vegetable tortilla. With appetites piqued, taste buds' attention will be drawn to the roster of main courses, which includes pan-fried Jamaican snapper and braised shoulder of Welsh lamb with savoy cabbage mash and red wine gravy. Desserts such as crushed meringues and sticky toffee pudding will round off the experience with a sweet encore.
Find a sample menu here.