Overnight Stay for Two People including Breakfast, Dinner and a Massage Each for £95 at The Chevin Country Park Hotel & Spa (Value £282)
- 20% off subsequent evenings stay
- Three course dinner from daily rotating menu
- Choice of any drink to complement your meal
- Swedish massage lasts up to 30 minutes
- Close to markets, restaurants, bars and shops
- 1 Groupon per two people, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Advanced booking essential, please have Groupon and security codes ready
- Groupon valid for 5 months, 7 days a week
- 48-hour cancellation period applies
- Three course dinner based on a daily rotating menu, choices from the a la carte menu will require a supplement
- Original room price based on hotel rack rates
- Please remember that service charge isn’t included
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with other offers
After long periods without any chance of getting time off work, hotels like nothing more than to up bricks and meet fellow chatty constructions whilst holidaying with friends in distant housing estates. Delay a hotel's holiday with today's Groupon: £95 instead of £282 for an overnight hotel stay for two people including full breakfast, a three course dinner and a massage each at The Chevin Country Park Hotel & Spa.
Set above the quaint and quiet market town of Otley, West Yorkshire, Chevin Country Park Hotel & Spa sits neatly perched amongst unspoiled woodland grounds and calmly rippling lake waters. With 49 recently refurbished rooms and cabins, many people tend to feel as if they've escaped a million miles away, yet busy markets, fine restaurants, bars, galleries, shopping and flying bouncy castles are all merely minutes away.
With today's Groupon two people can enjoy an overnight stay at this peaceful and picturesque retreat. Customers will get to stay in one of the double bedrooms (£155) complete with a superb view overlooking the 44 acres of woodland, plus the lake and all its natural wildlife. Each person can choose a full freshly cooked breakfast as well as a three course dinner (£40) and drinks (£7) in the cosy Lakeside Restaurant, as well as a Swedish massage (£40 each), ideal for tackling built up tension.