Lake District: 1 or 2 Nights For Two With Breakfast and Dinner from £99 at The Riverside Hotel (Up to 51% Off)
- 18th century hotel on the edge of Lake District
- Stay in standard double room with views over River Kent
- Breakfast and dinner prepared using fresh local produce
- Unlimited access to Sanctuary leisure club
Purchase: Limit 1 voucher per stay. 48-hour modification policy. Bookings are non-refundable once confirmed.
Booking: Must book by 1 December 2013. Booking required by phone: 0153 9734 861 or email: email@example.com.
Important Information: Guests under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Stay Details: Valid for stay in standard double room for 2 people. Additional children (aged 3-14) may stay in room for £32 supplement per child; babies (aged 3 and under) may stay free of charge.
Original values based on online booking system for a stay in a standard double room between 6-8 and 17-18 December 2013. Limited availability for these dates. Original values verified on 24 October 2013 at 2.57pm. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Nestled on the scenic banks of the River Kent,The Riverside Hotel welcomes visitors to the market town of Kendal, gateway to the undulating hills and shimmering waters of the Lake District. A converted 18th century tannery, this hotel, with its striking stone façade, occupies a prime spot close to the centre of Kendal. Located a 5-minute walk to Kendal Castle and Natural History Museum, the hotel brings travellers close to a bundle of cultural and historical attractions.
• The abode provides large and warmly furnished en suite bedrooms featuring hospitality trays, freeview TVs and Wi-Fi, complemented by views over the River Kent.
• Guests are invited to the River View restaurant to try out tempting dishes featuring fresh locally sourced produce from the hotel's own Victorian kitchen garden.
• After a hearty meal, built-up energy may be spent in the hotel leisure club, where visitors may take a dive in the indoor heated swimming pool, break a sweat in the gym or take it easy in the spa pool or steam room.
• The hotel location offers tourists the chance to embark on numerous outdoor opportunities, from a short relaxing walk around the surrounding countryside, to a challenging visit to the Lakeland Climbing Centre.
Included in all options: Stay for two in a standard double room with breakfast and table d'hote dinner on first night
• £99 for 1 night arriving between 5 November 2013 and 13 February 2014 (Up to 44% off)
• £149 for 2 nights arriving between 5 November 2013 and 12 February 2014 (Up to 51% off)
• Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 11am.
• Dogs allowed for £5 per night supplement, enquire on booking.
• Baby cot available for £5 per supplement.
The Riverside Hotel has an average score of 3.5 out of 5 on Tripadvisor. Customers were impressed by the hotel location along with the food quality.
Details verified 28/10/13. Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.