£6 Ticket to see The Ciggie Run at St. Helens Theatre Royal (60% Off)
- Theatre with a range of shows for adults and children
- Close to St. Helens Central railway station
- Topical comedy about the recession in Liverpool
- Stars Brookside’s Louis Emerick, comedian Micky Finn and actor Ozzie Yue
- Written by Liverpudlian playwright John Evans
- Collect tickets from box office
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required with voucher codes to 01744756000. No cancellations or rescheduling once booked. Must be 16 or older, ID may be required. Box office opens 6.30pm. Show starts at 7.30pm, finishes approx. 10pm. Retain voucher for ticket exchange at box office. For full show information see www.liverpool.com/features/the-ciggie-run-at-st-helens-theatre-royal.html. Original price based on most expensive ticket prices.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
A stage whisper can be an effective dramatic device, but a curtain call usually just gives away the final twist. Make some noise for the theatre with today’s Groupon: £6 for a ticket to see The Ciggie Run at St. Helens Theatre Royal.
Reeling from a sell-out 2011 debut, The Ciggie Run is launching a second bout of theatrical comedy with the likes of Brookside’s Louis Emerick, seasoned comedian Micky Finn and prolific character actor Ozzie Yue in the spotlight. The theatre dishes out cultural offerings of comedy, concerts, and dance, alongside children’s shows and an annual pantomime. Sitting a simple walk from St. Helens Central railway station, the theatre is snuggled in the historical heart of town, and easy to reach for travelling drama hunters.
The show follows three Scouse geezers and their recession busting adventures, covering continental gallivanting, run-ins with gangsters, general debauchery, and plenty of ensuing chuckles. As a first full-length venture for up-and-coming Liverpudlian playwright John Evans, the show promises silly giggles and light-hearted laughs, as well as underlying dealings with a smoky financial climate.
• Valid for 8 and 9 February performance
• Booking required, collect tickets by taking voucher to box office
• Box office opens 6.30pm, show starts 7.30pm
• Finishes approx. 10pm
• Close to St Helens Central railway station
• Show not suitable for under 16s
The Ciggie Run has received encouraging previews from regional and online press.
Hilarious Scouse comedy.
– St Helens Star, Jan 2012
The Ciggie Run promises to have audiences laughing out loud once more with its hilarious mix of hysterical characters who get themselves into the extraordinary situations.
– Liverpool Live, Jan 2012