The Cake and Bake Show 2013: Ticket For One (£9) or Two Adults (£14.50), or One Child (£4.50) at Manchester Central (Up to 50% Off)
- Takes place on 5-7 April 2013
- Interactive baking show with live classes and demos
- Celebrity bakers such as Simon Rimmer, Tom Herbert and Paul Hollywood
- Features include competition theatre, classrooms, and interview stage
- Bakeware, sugarcraft supplies and artisan produce
- Gingerbread village and classes for children
- Manchester Central venue
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1 or 2 adults (aged 13 or older), or 1 child (aged 5-12). May buy multiple as gifts.
Redemption: No booking required. Must present Groupon on the door at venue. No cancellations once purchased.
Further information: Valid Fri 5 April 11am-6pm; Sat 6 April 10am-8pm; Sun 7 April 10am-5pm. Valid at Manchester Central, Petersfield (M2 3GX). Valid for entry on one day only. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 5 enter for free. Valid on option purchased only. Original value verified 11 March 2013 at 10.43am.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
How To Redeem1. Buy this Groupon
2. Print it at home
3. Present it upon arrival for entry
An interactive exhibition teaching visitors how to knead, fold and drizzle, The Cake and Bake Show 2013 is layered with live classes and demonstrations. Celebrity chefs such as Simon Rimmer, Paul Hollywood and Tom Herbet take to the stage to pass on trusted techniques, while feature stands include The Classrooms and Sugarcraft Academy. Tools of the trade can be snapped up courtesy of a host of bakeware and cake decorating suppliers, while children can marvel at the Gingerbread Village and have a go at decorating gingerbread men themselves. Held at the Manchester Central, this event continues the baking renaissance between Friday 5 and Sunday 7 April.
Venue: Manchester Central (M2 3GX)
Nearest Metrolink: St. Peter's Square, Deansgate-Castlefield
Nearest railway: Manchester Oxford Road, Deansgate
Ticket redemption: Present Groupon on arrival for entry
Dates and opening times
Friday 5 April: 11am-6pm
Saturday 6 April: 10am-8pm
Sunday 7 April: 10am-5pm
• £9 for one adult ticket (38% off)
• £14.50 for two adult tickets (50% off)
• £4.50 for one child ticket (36% off)
Details verified 26/02/2013.
Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.