- Ticket to see The Last Five Years at The Epstein Theatre
- One-act comedy musical that sold out in 2012 on Broadway
- Love story of two New Yorkers with a twist in the storytelling
- Choice of eight performances
- Top-price tickets available for Thu-Sat performances
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts.
Redemption: Booking not required. Must bring printed Groupon on the day.
Further information: Must be 16 or older. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 17 May 2013 at 12.46pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
The Last Five Years sold out on Broadway last year, and now comes to The Epstein Theatre for a new production featuring Liverpool actors Helen Carter and Stephen Fletcher. The one-act comedy musical follows a pair of New Yorkers who fall in and out of love over the course of five years, the twist being that the couple’s stories are told in reverse – his from start to finish, and hers from finish to start.
Ticket to See “The Last Five Years”
• £5 on Monday 3 June at 7.45pm
• £5 on Tuesday 4 June at 7.45pm
• £8 on Wednesday 5 June at 7.45pm
• £5 on Thursday 6 June at 2.30pm
• £10 on Thursday 6 June at 7.45pm (top-price ticket)
• £10 on Friday 7 June at 7.45pm (top-price ticket)
• £8 on Saturday 8 June at 2.30pm
• £10 on Saturday 8 June at 7.45pm (top-price ticket)
Though still to be reviewed at The Epstein Theatre, The Last Five Years' 2012 outing at the The Actor's Studio received standing ovations from critics at WhatsOnStage and the Liverpool Echo with 5/5 and 10/10 respectively. Reviewers praised the show's structure and the clever lyrics for moving the narrative forward.
The numbers – reminiscent of Sondheim, and every bit as inventive and musical – are top-notch: they are not adornments, but carry the narrative, which is where Helen Carter and Stephen Fletcher are equally adept as both actors and vocalists.
– Joe Riley, Liverpool Echo, Jul 2012
Details verified 14/05/2013.
Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.