Two Night City Break for Two with Breakfast, Three Course Meal with Wine and Executive Amenities for £153 at Angelo Hotel Prague (Worth up to £306)
- Stylishly designed four star hotel in central Prague
- Valid for either a Summer or Winter break
- Two night stay in classic room for two people
- Three course evening meal and a glass of wine
- Executive amenities including welcome drinks in the lobby bar (two bottles of water at the arrival, welcome drink, bathrobes and slippers, coffee and tea facilities available on the executive floor)
- Wide range of services included at the adjacent Andel's Hotel Prague, including fitness centre, beauty parlour and hairdresser
- Approximately 12.5km from Ruzyne International Airport
1 Groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Bookings can be made during entire date range. Flights and transfers not included. Advance booking essential on +420 234 801 111. 48 hour cancellation policy. Restaurant is open 6.30pm-10.30pm. Please see www.angelohotel.com/en/home for full availability and restrictions. Prices based on best available rate.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Centres come in many forms: shopping, soft, and historical; Groupon holders visiting the Angelo Hotel Prague will experience all three with a two night stay and three course meal for two people. This four star hotel in the central Prague district of Smichov is a modern masterpiece in coral reds, yellow, and stylish black with an interior that is both a design wonder, a social hub and comfortable hangout. An eight minute underground ride connects visitors to Prague's historical centre, while the hotel itself is conveniently close to the city's largest commercial shopping district. With excellent amenities on hand, including a 70s style jazz bar, visitors can relax in the edgily modern decor of these swanky rooms, funkily furnished with striking lines and an elegant finish, or sample the health and beauty amenities located in the adjacent sister hotel.
Groupon holders can make themselves at home in this stylish complex with a two night stay for two people in a classic room with LAN internet access and executive extras like bathrobes, slippers, and tea and coffee making facilities together with a welcome drink in the lobby bar. Spend an evening in with a three course meal of tartare of smoked salmon and trout, chicken breast, chocolate mousse and a glass of wine in the hotel's darkly gleaming restaurant.
159 reviewers have rated the Angelo Hotel "excellent" on TripAdvisor, while it has also been placed in the top 50 hotels in Prague. Booking.com users have given the hotel an impressive average of 8.9 out of 10.
The Angelo Hotel itself was a pleasure to stay in. It's modern feel, friendly staff, tasty breakfast and bright, spacious and comfortable rooms added a hint of luxury to what was intended to be an affordable three nights in the Czech capital.
– Dan251984, TripAdvisor, March 2011
The hotel had a great design and the room was very good. The bed was comfortable.
– Angelo, Booking.com, Dec 2010