Three-Hour Digital Photography and Introduction to Photoshop Class for £34 at John Nassari (72% Off)
- Photographer has exhibited globally and been shown at National Portrait Gallery
- Over 20 years’ experience
- Digital photography class with introduction to Photoshop
- Covers aperture, shutter speed and exposure
- Suitable for photographers of all abilities who own a DSLR
- Approximately two hours on camera settings and one hour on image processing
- Near Bethnal Green tube
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking opens at 2pm on 13 June 2012, booking required online via http://grouponbookings.co.uk/john-nassari. 72 hour cancellation policy. Classes run weekday evenings and Saturdays. Bring own DSLR to aid tutorial. Customers can bring own photo to troubleshoot. Total class time approximately 3 hours. Max. 30 participants per class. Original values verified 21 May 2012 at 11.08am.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Effortlessly capturing powerful emotions, John Nassari creates stunning visual pieces using techniques practised and perfected over 20 years. His work has been exhibited at venues all over the world, including the National Portrait Gallery, and he pleases eyes and inspires minds with his portfolio of portraiture and wedding shots. Pupils can focus in on John’s teachings during a three-hour DSLR photography course, taking place near Bethnal Green tube, which will give students the chance to troubleshoot problems and learn about exposure, aperture and shutter speeds. After getting to grips with camera functionality, attendees will be introduced to the post-processing wizardy of Photoshop, with a basic tutorial in photo manipulation.