Enjoy a Night of Delectable Dining, Followed by Decadent Debauchery with a Three-Course Meal and Free Entry to the Night's Entertainment at Proud Cabaret for just £19.60 instead of £49 - Save 60%
- Atmosphere of sophistication as well as live entertainment and bands give the club a decadent speakeasy feel
- Unashamedly British menu containing traditional delights with high quality, locally sourced ingredients
- Expert bartenders concoct both classic and contemporary drinks for that feeling of old school sophistication
- Listed in this year’s one hundred coolest brands in the country
- 1 voucher per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Advance booking essential, please have voucher and security codes ready
- Voucher valid for 3 months, Wed-Sat
- Offer doesn't include service charge (a mandatory 12.5%)
- Proud Cabaret insists that their performers, staff and venue are nothing short of stunning and they ask that you join in the fun and dress to impress! Full Burlesque or Period outfits or black tie and smart suits will always be welcome and you will feel right at home! Gorgeous is always rewarded. No jeans, trainers or suchlike clothing will be permitted to enter.
- Not valid with other offers
For a period during one particularly cold winter, cabaret and burlesque shows had to be put on hold in order to protect certain feathery birds who had, ironically, agreed to shed a layer for the cause. Celebrate feathery martyrdom with today's Groupon, which affords its holder a three-course meal as well as free entry to some spectacular evening entertainment at the acclaimed Proud Cabaret Supper Club for just £19.60 instead of £49.
Modelled on a 1920s speakeasy, Proud Cabaret is an elegant new City destination which offers fine-dining and entertainment in surroundings which evoke the illicit glamour of a bygone era. Designed by Russell Sage Studios and Danielle Proud, the venue exudes sophistication and decadence in abundance - the perfect setting for a bout of delectable debauchery and devilishly delicious dining. Enjoy a taste of a 'British and Proud' three course meal and a mouth watering, homemade cocktail to the backdrop of cabaret, jazz and burlesque - allowing you to live the life of an A-lister without the classic Beverley Hills prices.
The self styled “Supper Club” menu is hearty and reassuringly solid, encompassing culinary classics such as the caramelised red onion quiche, with Somerset brie and rocket for starters and roast lamb rump with cannellini beans & vegetable broth for the main course. Desserts include the likes of passionfruit Pavlova - the perfect end to a night of indulgence. Included in 2010’s 100 coolest British brands, Proud Cabaret has learned how to capture the hearts of its audience thanks to flawless performances and meaty substance - with 60% off, however, you don’t need to be a star of the silver screen to afford it.