Taste of London: Two Tickets for Thursday 21 or Friday 22 June for £26 (Up to 52% Off)
- Acclaimed food festival in Regent’s Park
- Over 200 food and drink brands and artisan producers
- Michelin starred restaurants such as Le Gavroche, Club Gascon, Pollen Street Social, and Benares
- Chef Theatre featuring interactive demonstrations from world-famous chefs including Jamie Oliver, David Chang, Michel Roux Jr., and Raymond Blanc
- Standard entry for two adults (over 14) on Thursday (12pm-4pm, or 5.30-9.30pm) or Friday (12pm-4pm)
- Access to theatres, cooking classes, tastings, masterclasses and boutique food market
- AEG Taste Theatre includes demonstrations by Raymond Blanc (Thur, 3.30pm), Jamie Oliver (Fri, 12.30pm), and Michel Roux Jr. (Fri, 6pm)
- Other attractions include the Weber BBQ Experience, Taste of Thailand and hands-on cooking classes
- Crown’ currency used at festival to buy dishes from the restaurants (not included with standard entry). You can buy Crowns at the show, and exhibitors also accept cash.
Valid Thu 21, Fri 22 June (12pm-4pm ) or Thu 21 June (5.30pm-9.30pm). Limit 1 per 2 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Entry includes access to workshops, demonstrations, and market. Food from vendors must be purchased. Booking required via http://www2.seetickets.com/tasteoflondon. Must be 14 or older. Original values verified 8 June 2012 at 6.26pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
When generous restaurateurs offer meals on the house, it’s always wise to check there’s no roof-climbing required. Scale the heights of culinary pleasure with today’s Groupon: two tickets for Taste of London Festival in Regent's Park.
About The Event
Adding a pinch of festival spice to the gourmet scene, Taste of London Festival run food and drink festivals in multiple cities around the world, from Auckland and Cape Town to London and Dublin. Taste of London, held in the vibrant surroundings of Regent’s Park, is an acclaimed gourmet festival hosting some 200 producers of food and drink alongside 40 London restaurants. With a smattering of masterclasses, and a chef theatre featuring an array of culinary gurus, including Raymond Blanc and Michel Roux Jr., they provide a hands-on opportunity to get to know food.
Taste uses its own dining currency known as ‘crowns’ that can be purchased and used to try sample dishes from a number of Michelin starred restaurants. No Crowns are included with a standard ticket.
Picking between the afternoon or evening sessions on either Thursday or Friday, Groupon gourmands can weave a path from stall to stall, checking out the grub on offer before visiting Taste of Thailand for a touch of the exotic, or trying something new in the Explore World Beer experience. Those with a yearning for learning can attend the S.Pellegrino ‘Trilogy Masterclass’ to find the best combinations of food, wine, and water, or visit AEG's ‘Perfekt Cooking’ classes, which teaches restaurant-quality home cooking. Top-level cookery knowledge is provided courtesy of the AEG Taste Theatre, where guests can watch Jamie Oliver, Gary Rhodes, and Raymond Blanc in full flow, and listen to foodie funny-man Hardeep Singh Kohli.
For the full listings, please click here.
Opening times: Thurs, Fri, 12pm-4pm or Thurs 5.30pm-9.30pm
Nearest tube: Regent’s Park or Great Portland Street
Nearest railway: Marylebone
Reviews of Taste are on the whole positive. While some reviewers would have liked more variety of drinks on offer, the festival earns a favourable 4.1/5 stars from TicketMaster users. Taste also receives encouraging write-ups from publications such as Hot Dinners, The Guardian and Londonist. In addition, Taste has attracted over 4000 Facebook Likes to date, as well as being popular on Twitter.
It’s all about eating your way round London’s best restaurants in the - hopefully - sunny surroundings of Regent’s Park, spotting chefs off the telly and meeting up with fellow restaurant-obsessives.
– Hot Dinners, Jun 2011
One of the best days out in London to be had.. Champagne, food tasting, music, friends.. What more could you possibly want!?
– Anonymous, TicketMaster, Jun 2011