Beginners’ Vintage Dressmaking or Capelet-Making Class for £49, or Both for £79 at The Creative Sewing Studio (Up to 70% Off)
- Sewing classes for beginners and advanced sewers
- Located near Bermondsey Tube
- Six-hour beginners’ sewing workshop in capelet-making or vintage dressmaking for £49
- Take both courses for £79
- Skill focus on sewing machine technique, concealed zips and blind hems
- Small class sizes of ten students
- Classes can be taken in six-hour block or over two evenings (three hours per evening)
- Available seven days a week
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required via http://www.creativesewingstudio.co.uk/booking_form.htm (click ‘promotion code’ and enter voucher codes when prompted). 48-hour cancellation policy. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid Sat and Sun 11am-5pm or for weekday sessions, subject to availability. Customers should bring their own sewing accessories, a full list can be found on the website. the. Maximum 10 people per class. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 1 August 2012 at 12.31pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
If a stitch in time saves nine, does a stitch in nine save time? Weave around needling existential crises with today's Groupon: beginners’ dressmaking classes at The Creative Sewing Studio. Choose from the following options:• £49 for part one (capelets) (62% off)
• £49 for part two (vintage dress) (62% off)
• £79 for both classes (70% off)
A few stitches from Bermondsey Underground, The Creative Sewing Studio offer classes suitable for novices and seasoned seamers alike. Learning to sew can result in better fitting garments through home-tailoring, and once equipped with the tricks of the craft, learners' creativity is limited only by their seamless imaginations.
Making darn sure arrive on time, wannabe weavers are put into classes of no more than 10, gaining as much close tuition and guidance as possible. The six-hour workshops will teach pupils the ins and outs of the craft, with a focus on mastering the basics of sewing machine use and constructing and lining a capelet. Advancing stitchers will be able to take the second intensive workshop, where they will learn to insert concealed zips, construct darts, and sew blind hems. Putting their skills to use, they will craft a beautiful vintage dress to complement their capelet.