The Other Art Fair, London: Two Public (£6) or Private (£12) Viewing Tickets at Ambika P3, London (50% Off)
- Over 1,000 pieces of artwork from £50
- Can buy directly from 100 unsigned artists in the UK, without paying gallery fees
- The first 100 visitors each day receive a Cass Art Goodie Bag
- Over 18's can take part in an Art Macabre life drawing class
- Food and refreshments available in The Other Bar
- Live music
- Two tickets for private or public viewing
- Full access to fair
Limit 1 per 2 people.May buy multiples as gifts. Booking not required; must present Groupon at time of redemption. Show runs 10 May 5pm-9pm; 11 May 11am-8pm; 12 and 13 May 11am-6pm. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Connecting buyers with emerging artists, The Other Art Fair showcases contemporary art and design, photography, and sculptures created by its innovative and undiscovered talents.
See art in a new way with today's Groupon from The Other Art Fair. Choose from the following options:
£12 for two private viewing tickets (50% off)
With a complimentary drink each and full access to fair prior to official opening
• On Thursday 10 May 2012 from 5pm to 9pm
£6 for two public viewing tickets (50% off)
Full access to the fair
• On Friday 11 May 2012 from 11am to 8pm
• On Saturday 12 May 2012 from 11am to 6pm
• On Sunday 13 May 2012 11am to 6pm
About The Event
A new kid on the London art block, The Other Art Fair has created a mingling ground for 100 of the most talented and unsigned creative minds, and buyers of an adventurous nature. From paintings and sculptures, to photography and textiles, the four day event showcases over 1,000 pieces of art - with prices starting from £50 - created by a carefully hand-picked group of emerging artists. The musical melodies of a live band accompany the event, providing a backing track for both leisurely browsing or guided tours of the fair.
About The Venue
Taking pride of place in the Westminster Business School on London’s Marylebone Road, Ambika P3 is a contemporary art and architecture space spanning 4,000 square feet. A focal point for professionals, practitioners and academics, the establishment showcases exhibitions in modern design, media, fashion, and visual and performing arts.
Among the medley of masterpieces lie a variety of smaller displays representing the works of other up-and-coming artists, including the aptly-named Other Other Art Fair, the Under £100 fair, and the One for One Area hosted by shoe manufacturer TOMs. Meanwhile, mini-Picassos can get stuck into arts and crafts activities in a supervised children’s area.
• Open Thursday 5pm-9pm, Friday 11am-8pm, Saturday 11am-6pm, and Sunday 11am-6pm
• Located opposite from Baker Street tube station, and a short walk from Regent’s Park tube station