Two Course Ethiopian Meal With Wine For Two (£22) or Four (£44) at ALPS Restaurant (Up to 57% Off)
- Authentic Ethiopian cuisine
- Modern European dishes also available
- Ethiopian furniture and décor
- Wines, spirits, Ethiopian beers and signature coffee available
- Valid seven days a week
- Close to Holborn tube station
- Starter and main course each
- Glass of white wine or beer
- Dishes include crab tian, roasted seabass and chargrilled rib eye steak
- Sourdough pancake-like injera bread with selected dishes
- Vegetarian options available
Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. Limit 1 per table. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 24 hour cancellation policy. Valid Mon-Fri 8am-11pm; Sat 10am-11pm; Sun midday-10.30pm. Must be 18 or older with valid ID for wine. Original price based on selection of highest priced options. Valid for option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
If they’re not given enough attention, mouths get disgruntled and are likely to reveal personal secrets on crowded buses. Tame your tongue with today's Groupon at ALPS Restaurant. Choose from the following options:• £22 for a two course Ethiopian meal for two with wine (Up to 57% off)
• £44 for a two course Ethiopian meal for four with wine (Up to 57% off)
Combining the dual dining influences of Ethiopian and modern European cuisines, ALPS Restaurant has developed an uncommon and unparalleled menu particular to their culinary craft. The cosy, yet contemporary, surrounds of the restaurant are littered with traditional titbits of Ethiopian culture, from artwork to musical instruments, while time-honoured coffee pot ceremonies are also carried out for avid attendees.
With a menu that emphasises the variety and healthy vitality of Ethiopian food, gourmand guests will be able to enjoy a two course meal, with drinks, as either a dining duo or foursome. Featuring selections of meat, fish and vegetarian dishes, the fine fare includes plates such as the tangy duck rillettes, served with rhubarb chutney (£7.50), and roasted sea bass served with Jersey Royal potatoes, artichokes and caper beurre blanc (£13.90). Drinks available include glasses of crisp Sauvignon Blanc (£3.99) as well as a selection of beers from Ethiopia and across Europe.