£38 instead of £110 for a Shirodha holistic hot oil treatment and an Abhyanga Ayurveda full body massage at Jivita Ayurveda Holistic Practitioners - Save 65%
- Enjoy a sensual awakening thanks to a unique combination of age old eastern healing practices and the latest in modern spa technology
- Located directly opposite Kensal rise station
- Relax, conquer stress, improve inner consciousness and learn to balance from within
- Includes a range of procedures which achieve all round wellbeing
- Makes a great gift for the deserving person in your life
- 1 voucher per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Voucher valid for 9 months, 7 days a week
- Advance booking required, please have voucher and security codes ready
- 48 hour cancellation policy applies, subject to availability
- Not valid with other offers
Ayurveda (Sanskrit: Ayurveda, the "science of life") is a system of traditional healing techniques native to the Indian subcontinent which has finally found the recognition it deserves on a world-wide scale. An amalgamation of the words ays, meaning "longevity", and veda, meaning: "related to knowledge" or "science", this age old holistic practice is the ideal way of aligning mind, body and spirit. With today's deal you too can experience all-round wellbeing by paying only £38 instead of the usual £110 for a Shirodha holistic hot oil treatment and an Abhyanga Ayurveda full body massage at the divine, Jivita Ayurveda Holistic Practitioners.
Your Ayurveda therapy package begins with the Shirodhara treatment, during which warm oil is poured onto the centre of the forehead inducing a level of mental calm similar to deep meditation. The flow oil is directed into the hairline to facilitate an incredibly relaxing head and face massage and your therapist will even throw in a complimentary foot massage for that top-to-bottom therapy. This extraordinary body and soul restoring treatment alleviates accumulated stress, promotes deep relaxation, improves the perceptiveness of the senses and helps to lift anxiety, anguish and anger to improve concentration and minimise insomnia and/or nervous disorders. Follow this with the highly respected Abhyanga treatment, a highly personalised massage performed using warm and healing scented oils selected specifically in accordance with your body-mind constitution, and enjoy the kind of spiritual awakening that doesn't involve expensive flight tickets, numerous jabs, a mosquito net and a train full of "Gap Yah" students.