Hat Making Masterclass for £49 from Katherine Elizabeth Millinery (67% Off)
- Range of designer hats and millinery courses
- Featured by fashion and celebrity clients
- Group hatmaking workshops and parties available
- Near Farringdon tube station
- Four and a half hour masterclass includes materials
- Millinery techniques such as cutting and trimming taught
- Make a fascinator and a sculputral felt hat
Desperate to be scintillating, many birds add feathers to their caps in a bid to outdo the peacock as the best avian fascinator. Add some plumage to your look with today’s Groupon: £49 for a hat making masterclass at Kathrine Elizabeth Millinery.
Crafting whimsical feathered headpieces to geometrically sculptured hats, Katherine Elizabeth offers bold caps and millinery courses from her Clerkenwell studio. Modelled on the catwalk for fashion titans, her colourful head adornments have been snapped up by celebrities and featured in stage and film productions. Lacy creations for weddings and luxurious toppers for Ascot line the studios walls, where groups and individuals can try their hand in one of her much talked-about hatmaking workshops and parties.
Sartorial customers can learn to create bespoke fascinators and trendy hats with all materials included during their four and a half hour masterclass. Covering tried and tested millinary techniques with a range of fibres, the class will teach how to cut and trim hats with sinamay fabric and vibrant feather accessories. At the end of the lesson, patrons can expect to take their own designs home for some cranium attention.