Manisa's Nails and Beauty: 3D Brows Plus Lash Extensions from £25 (Up to 59% Off)
- 3D Brows includes shape, tint, tweezing and trimming
- Choose between clusters, strips or semi-permanent individual lash extensions
- 7 stage 3D brow process: 1. Preparation 2. Tinting 3.Waxing 4. Trimming 5. threading 6.Tweezing 7.Finish
- Salon located in Church End, near Finchley Central tube station
- Available Tuesday to Sunday
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Booking: Required by phone. 24-hour cancellation policy.
Restrictions: Must be 16 or older; under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Patch test required. Valid on option purchased only.
Original values: Verified 8 Oct 2013.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Customers can visit Manisa's Nails and Beauty and frame the windows to the soul with a 3D brow and lash extension package. 3D brows (usually £30) includes tinting, waxing, threading and plucking them into eyebrow artistry, creating a brow shape to suit the face. Clients can choose from an express lash extension involving clusters or strips of lashes lasting 45 minutes (£30) or semi-permanent individual lash extensions, lasting 1 hour 30 minutes (£60).
Choose from the following options for 3D brows:
- £25 with express lash extension (58% off)
- £37 with individual lash extension (59% off)
Groupon Asks Goindamah Chinacunnan, manager of Manisa's Nails and Beauty, why clients enjoy their time at the salon and the best part of the job.
G: What should clients expect during a visit to the salon?
"Each client receives special attention, showing that I care for them and their treatment."
G: Which treatments do customers enjoy?
"Eyelash extension, because it completely changes the way the person looks. Also, nails because it makes their hands and feet look pretty."
G: What's the most rewarding aspect of your job?
"I make people feel and look good."
G: Has there been a memorable event?
"The expansion. Moving from a small beauty room to a large salon."