£13 instead of £39.90 for traditional afternoon tea for two, including sandwiches, cakes and scones, to enjoy at five star hotel The Montcalm - Save 67%
- Experience the healing and comforting wonders of an authentic brew, you can even select your preferred blend
- Indulge with light bites and sweet treats
- The beautiful tea room is perfect for a date or catch-up with a close friend
- 1 voucher per 2 people, may buy multiple as gifts
- Voucher valid until March 31st 2011, 7 days a week; Excluding 15th-31st December 2010
- Advance booking essential, please have voucher and security codes ready
- Not valid with other offers
Afternoon Tea is often confused with High Tea but with today's Groupon you won't make the same mistake. That's because this tea session comes in at a low, low price of just £13 for two people. Afternoon Tea is a tradition deeply ingrained in the British psyche and today's Groupon allows you to experience one of the most revered afternoon teas around at the 5-star hotel The Montcalm.
The Montcalm is quickly establishing itself as one of the most luxurious hotels in the heart of London's thriving West End. Located at the top of Park Lane and housed within a stretch of immaculately preserved Georgian townhouses, this new addition to the city's hospitality scene has been earning rave reviews. The juxtaposition of a modern environment with an old world elegance gives this hotel a unique charm. This emerging icon of luxury and comfort features world-class amenities with an emphasis on lavishness and elegance, while preserving the heritage values bestowed upon it.
Your Afternoon Tea session will take place in The Lobby Lounge, a space that echoes the founding ethos of this hotel, oozing with sophistication. You and a friend will be indulged from the moment you arrive. Your waiter will first take you through the selection of JING loose leaf teas available to match your savoury tea finger sandwiches. Once you're suitably comfortable you will then be presented with a three-tiered cakestand, featuring some of the finest pastries, the most buttery and crumbly of fruit tartlets and of course a selection of plain and fruit scones served with clotted cream and strawberry jam.