£58 instead of £290 for a cut, blow dry and finish with a senior stylist, any facial plus £20 off a colour, at the industry insiders' favourite, Nyumba - Save 80%
- Fantastic salon created by celebrity stylist Michael Charalambous
- Located in exclusive Mayfair, it's widely acclaimed as being one of the best appointed in London
- Executive beautician will give you the makeover of you deserve using only the latest in environmentally friendly products
- Choose any visage therapy you want to ensure the best results for you
- 1 voucher per person, multiples can be purchased as gifts
- Advanced booking required, please have Voucher and Security codes ready
- Voucher valid for 3 months, Mon - Sat
- Not valid with other offers
Today’s Groupon is all about pairing down the sea of confusing beauty-related information out there into one high-quality, comprehensive and (more importantly) effective list of treatments. And so for only £58 instead of the usual £290 you can enjoy a hair revamp with an industry expert, £20 off any colour service and a choice of indulgent facials at Mayfair's A-list favourite, Nyumba.
Founded by globe-trotting, celebrity stylist Michael Charalambous (dubbed “the Armini of the crimperati”), this salon is no stranger to press coverage itself. Michael has hand-picked the team of top stylists here, many of whom are also session stylists in the fashion and entertainment industry. Whether you want a trim and blow-dry or a whole new look, the experts here are on hand to help you create the most flattering style and colour to complement your individual features and hair type.
In terms of products, only the best is good enough for Nyumba: Aveda, Kerastase and award winning Parisian based Leonor Greyl count among the exclusive bad-hair-day-banishers available to use at this high-end hair destination. Perhaps the best thing about this deal is fact that you can choose between any in house facial including the Vitamin C, Sensitive Skin, AGE and classic Dermalogica facials - the perfect way to round of any day of pampering.
What other people are saying…
"I had my hair cut by Marcio yesterday and the guy is a genius so I felt I had to write a review. I'd give him 10 out of 10."
ALL IN LONDON