£6.40 instead of £16 for entry to Broxbourne Paradise Wildlife Park, the perfect Halloween or Guy Fawkes treat - Save 60%
- Featuring a daily schedule of shows and Keeper Talks for the whole family to enjoy
- There are three individual play areas, Funland, Adventure Playground and Fantasy Land with facilities to keep the kids amused
- Come face to face with some of nature's most fascinating creatures including Madagascan Hissing Cockroaches, Snow Leopards and Chinese Alligators
- 1 voucher per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Advance booking essential, please have voucher and security codes ready
- Voucher valid until 30th November, 7 days a week
- Not valid with other offers
The original and first zoo, Noah's Park, was a huge success until a seemingly innocuous burst water pipe turned out to be much worse than anyone expected. Experience a drier and more modern wildlife sanctuary with today's Groupon as this voucher allows for discounted entry to one of the UK's finest zoos, the Broxbourne Paradise Wildlife Park, for just £6.40.
Paradise Wildlife Park is home to an array and variety of animals from tigers to tapirs, from lions to lizards and a whole raft of activities and play areas for kids to let off steam during half term. Each of the animal species have their own well-designed and dedicated areas that allows them room to move around, as well as having some of the country's finest veterinary and recovery rooms and animal food preparation areas. Each of the zoo keepers are both highly trained and extremely knowledgeable and are only too happy to engage with visitors, young and old.
Broxbourne Paradise Wildlife Park is situated just off the M25, a short drive away from London, and has been around for more than 50 years. However, it is only since the 1980s, when the area was purchased by the Sampsion family, that it's reputation has genuinely been enhanced. With a commitment to totally overhauling the facilities and to the quality of its animal care, Paradise Wildlife Park has risen to become Hertfordshire's top visitor tourist attraction and is rightly proud of a record for global animal conservation that Noah himself would be proud of.
What people are saying...
"What a great day out. I've just come back from a day out with my nephew at the Paradise Wildlife Park in Herts. It's not that big, which is great for the little one's legs and lazy Uncles. That said it's not small either so you will not be disappointed. The selection of animals to observe is good too ranging from ants and cockroaches up to the BIG CATS and trust me they are big...Seriously go, it is a fantastic day out, which in comparison to other events for kids, is not that expensive and to so see the smiles at the end of the day was worth every penny."