£25 instead of £120 for five Pilates classes plus access to the stunning roof terrace at Pilates HQ - Save 79%
- Experience the true power of your body with this fun and challenging full body workout
- The results are cumulative so you will see a marked difference by the end of your five sessions
- This is the favoured regime for celebrities such as Madonna and Kate Winslet
- 1 voucher per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- New customers only please, must be 16 or older to participate
- Unsuitable for pregnant women
- Voucher valid for 3 months, 7 days a week, Must take all classes within 3 months
- Advance online or telephone booking essential, please have voucher and security codes ready
- Not valid with other offers
Located in the heart of Angel, Pilates HQ offers group and one-on-one reformer pilates in a light-filled studio. With its own roof garden and skylights, the studio feels a world away from the hustle and bustle of London life. Fun and high energy classes combine traditional pilates exercises with resistance training to tone and strengthen the body while improving flexibility and posture. Whether you're a pilates devotee, fitness fanatic or complete beginner, their team of dedicated trainers can help you achieve your fitness goals in record time. With this Groupon you get five 55 minute classes and access to the stunning roof terrace to unwind, relax and socialise.
If you’ve never done pilates before then you are missing out on discovering the true power of your body. Pilates is a method of exercise designed to lengthen your muscles and strengthen your legs, arms, back and stomach muscles. By strengthening the core muscles in your abdomen and lower back you will improve your co-ordination, posture and balance which will improve your everyday life exponentially. Whatever your reason for choosing pilates you’ll quickly fall in love with how you look and feel after your sessions at Pilates HQ!”
What people are saying...
"Pilates - especially the kind performed on a reformer bed with weights - has become a big hit with celebrities in the US and the UK and as a form of exercise its popularity has grown over the last decade...It is without doubt one of the best ways we've found for both men and women to tone and resculpt the body without bulking up too much."