Shoot like the Stars with a Filmmaking Course with Industry Experts at Raindance for £39 instead of £119
- Learn the skills of screenwriting, directing and filmmaking
- Led by experienced industry experts who have overseen the rise of some of Britain’s biggest talents
- Networking opportunity afterwards to meet like-minded individuals
- 1 voucher per person, multiples may be purchased as gifts
- Voucher valid on 5th Mar, 9th and 16th Apr. Sessions start at 10am.
- Advance booking essential on firstname.lastname@example.org, please have voucher and security codes ready
- Lunch is not provided
- Not valid with other offers
Being a filmmaker requires similar skills to surviving as a Cyclops: you need resilience, luck and a good eye. Get perceptive with today’s Groupon: for £39 instead of £119, embark on an expert filmmaking course with Raindance.
Discover the art and secrets of filmmaking from one of the institutional stalwarts of the film industry. Raindance are the company behind the renowned and well-respected Raindance Film Festival, championing independent film in the UK and around the world, and over the years has hosted such guests and filmmakers such as Ken Loach, Quentin Tarantino, and Lou Reed. The wealth of celluloid talent involved continues with the tutors on the Saturday Film School, including Elliot Grove, who is a successful producer and scriptwriter who has overseen the careers of some of the country’s best filmmakers, such as Edgar Wright and Guy Ritchie. Patrick Tucker is also another tutor and as an internationally acclaimed stage and screen director with over 150 screen drama credits and over 100 stage credits, is another veteran of the industry to successfully enlighten all filmmaking endeavours.
This day-long Saturday course will give you the basic tools on all aspects of filmmaking, including screenwriting, director and other parts of the film industry. Covering the background to producing a film, basics of directing as well as preparation and advice for breaking into the industry, this course will give an invaluable insight into one of the most prestigious industries in the world. With tea and coffee provided during the breaks as well as networking drinks, this is also an excellent opportunity to meet like-minded people at hopefully what will the beginning of a long and fruitful interest or career.